VERY noobish question

Best answers
whenever I go into a melee fight (prepunching and advanced) at the end of it my opponent always knocks me back even when I'm the one who started it, and I cant find out how to knock the opponent back, it doesnt mention anything in the manual about what to do, either that or i missed it. PLZ HELP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the end of Prepunch (after 12 hits) or at the end of Adv. Melee, the two fighters are seperated. You don't actually get hurt when this happens, but you do get knocked back. So does your opponent. This is to create space between you and your opponent.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i belive and remember Correctly it can change , i notice that when i was playying some newbs last and they were tryying to melee me in advanced melee , regardles of my dodges and stuff i got blown away. I think it can change depending on ethier

a) how many hits are done in an advanced melee
b) how many hits someone has taken
c) how many hits someone has dodged

It really differs for kme , i wondered the same thing when 1.2 first came out. Ther'e may be other reasons for it , but off the top of my head i think that's what changes who get's knocked back.

*edit : buy advanced didn't he mean actual melee fights ? , he did say advanced you know , dam your high speed internet ;o*

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the last attack in a persons combo is red/strong it will blow you away in the folowing directions:

- if its left/right -> youll fly in a straight line backwards
- if its up -> youll fly straight up
- if its down -> youll fly straight down

@Saiyan_Overlord he did say advanced melee ;) read his post again and look for -> "(prepunching and advanced)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom