Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Have you noticed that Gohan and Krillin are the slowest people in the game! I think that since they are smaller they should be faster. Also in the show Gohan is faster than most of the characters.

Best answers
Yes thats really annoying :no: ! They walk as fast as frieza with his disc. I think nobody will choose them because it don't makes fun to run like an turtle :S :S :S

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could always just keep turbo permanently on with them... :rolleyes: I agree that Krillin and especially Gohan are too slow.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
just wait, cuz on the new version, they will have models, and they will have better attacks, and more ki, and and FASTER, and crap like dat...

Best answers
i'd be careful sumo u'll probably get a warning for useless spam

Best answers
I think you young'n put this in the wrong section...

*Looks at the "Models / Skins" sign...*

Yep, wrong section.

Best answers
i was just about to say the same thing lol, well you see they have somewhat good attacks if used properly *thinks of destructo disc*

Best answers
good point. i'll stop samming then.
on topic: The speed should be faster for these two characters cuz smaller usually means faster for some reason.

Best answers
Krillin should be way faster, and his required tranformation should be lower. Gohan and Trunks should be the slowest, because they transform the fastest.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
darknavigator said:
Krillin should be way faster, and his required tranformation should be lower. Gohan and Trunks should be the slowest, because they transform the fastest.

First off look at the post date for the thread originator... this is in regard to alpha 2.0 not beta 1.1.... back when gohan and krillin were actually slow... they fixed that...

second off this should belong in suggestions and sumo should be reviving old threads.... 2 years old at that

Best answers
ya, I know, just got a little p/oed at some mods so I felt like reviving the oldest thread in the models section. I won't do it again.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, I just got a little p/oed at you for spamming and you get a warning.

Keep this crap up and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom