Goku And Namek's Explosion

Best answers
I never knew untill rewatching an episode from the Trunks saga, that Goku had a perfectly good answer for escaping Namek. I know some of you probably already knew, but for those who didn't...

(The pod Goku landed in after Trunks killed cyborg Frieza)

As you can see, this is one of the spare pods left on Namek from one of the Ginyu force members, with the Ginyu Force symbol.

Best answers
And for those of you who still doesnt know what happened after the namek explosion after this exelent explaining from Shuyin: Just before Namek exploded Goku realised there has to be atleast 5 more ships so he rushed to the pods nearby and jumped into one of them and pushed every button he could and it took him to planed Yodorate (it was probably Ginyu Squads next target Vegeta points out) where they teach him Instant Transmission and gives him those new clothes you see above.

Best answers
Actually, Goku states that he found Frieza's ship which was plunging into a lava pit, and attempts to use it to escape; he could not get it to work. At the last second he saw one of the Ginyu pods falling so he attempted to use that to escape in which he did. He just punched every button which took him to Yardrat. And like *Gaara* stated, he learned the Instant Transmission from the Yardrats. Even though King Kai was skilled in that technique which you find out later on.

Edit
If you look on the site myfavoritegames they have screenshots of every episode and usually they have a few pages worth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku didnt need to state about Freiza's ship SupaFighta, we all saw him attempt to use frieza's ship just before Namek exploded......

Best answers
"So Frieza's ship wouldn't work at all? Wow Goku, I bet you must of been really scared" -Krillin

Krillin said that after it showed him in Frieza's ship.

Then Goku finishes the story.

Edit
I tried making a short video of that portion of the episode, unfortunately Fraps video file sizes are insane. Even using Windows Movie Maker did not make much of a difference.

Best answers
"Just before Namek exploded Goku ..." see just before,what i was telling was right after he left friezas ship:D

anyhoo is it just me or is this thread completley pointless?^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is what was used to make up and continue the rest of the story as origionaly i belive akira wanted to stop doing the magna at the end of the namek saga with goku doomed on namek to die , but toei harrased him to continue doing the magna.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all right, he states that he was trying to get off Namek (Toriyama didn't create the Frieza Saga in preperation for this) as it was exploding, he explains to the other Z Fighters with words and flashbacks that he climbed into Frieza's ship, couldn't get it to work in time before it toppled into the lava pit so found a Ginyu Force ship and used that instead. /Namek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom