Computer game controller

Best answers
I want a controller to play all of my games on my computer with that is like the xbox controller, but all I can find are controllers that are like the PS2 controllers. Can anyone help me out, because playing Halo and my roms suck with the keyboard and mouse.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't see how playing Halo is easier for you with a controller, but meh. Find a PC-Xbox USB converter somewhere, or if you can't, make your own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... you do know that the mouse-keyboard combo is many times better than any gaming controller, dont you?

While youre looking for a game controller, can you check their prices on trackballs? I want to replace my mouse with it for ESF.

And way cool with the USB/Xbox conversion!

Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
I got that. It does not WORK with windows XP. =/
Really? you using the right drivers for it? from what I've heard drivers are tricky to find for it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well I have used a converter unit (you plug a console controller into the unit and then plug it in to a usb port) and it worked ok , but i didn't use it alot (only once i can remeber) can't remeber the name of it though , my brother found it in eb a long time ago i think , it was for 64/psx controllers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsunami said:
Really? you using the right drivers for it? from what I've heard drivers are tricky to find for it.
Yeah, they don't seem to work well. I tried it with every racing game I got and it still doesn't work well. I think it's only for the Mac.

I saw other ones at Fry's Eletronics, maybe you haven't heard about it, but one of the greatest eletronics store I have ever been to. I'll check the prices there. :O EDIT:

They're the same ones as on the website, but they're different and compatible on the website. They cost a good of 15 dollars for 1 plug, or 20 dollars for a second extention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom