Majin vegeta

Best answers
I haven't seen the buu saga before, and I puzzeled together that babidi is like the one who turns people into majin

and in the series majin vegeta fights against goku, now my question is..

how does vegeta gets free from majin? If he ever does...

Best answers
Vegeta was never fully controlled by Babidi. Basically how it works is that Babidi can only attempt to control a person with even a slight bit of evil in that person’s heart. Vegeta was the strongest person Babidi ever tried to control, and due to Vegeta being so powerful he was able to resist full control.

Vegeta really was not fully controlled if at all, since he disobeyed all of Babidi's orders.

Best answers
Babidi has a spell that can take take over a persons mind that has an un-pure heart. And during gohans fight with babidis right hand man dabura,dabura discovers that Vegeta is not like the others,so Babidi takes over his mind and vegeta basicly lets him becasue he knows goku only has this one day to be on earth and vegeta will not let this oppurtinity to fight him go to waste.
Later outside Babidis ship again Babidi commands Vegeta to kill the supreme cy but Vegeta refuses..saying that he does not mather,the only thing that mathers is fighting kakarott. Babidi gets shocked that the possessed was able to say no to the possesser.
My theory is that becasue of his pride and stubberness he was able to resist being ordered around,probably the same thing that lets him controll himself as ozorou enables him to resist babidi.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta just couldn't stand the fact that Goku was better then him, so he allowed babidi to controll him, that fact allone too probably was the cause why Vegeta could fight against babidi's mind controll powers.

Not sure though, but also, because of his pride, mainly because of that, his pride was so big, he said that he could take over his body, his mind, but he was a saiyan and there was something a saiyan would never lose, his pride.

He yelled and powered up, and the powers that controlled his mind were leaving him, they couldn't bare his power, if you see that episode, you'll see ghost like shapes, leaving him, probably just energy, really neat to see.

And like said above, he lost the Majin by blowing himself up.

I just don't want to spoil anything, heh, just highlight it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom