Bleach music vid revised

Best answers
Editted the file VERY VERY little but i want to see if i can get some feedback....i apologize for the size...working on that

http://www.teamdtp.com/llama/serpha/Gregg/

click on bleach music vid

btw i am getting the RAW files for these so that you don't see the words...i am just working on timing right now

Best answers
I see 24 people viewed this but no comments. Is the link working? file too big? just don't want to watch it? what's up?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its about an 18 minute download for me so...

why do you have that hollaback song on there!?

Best answers
The link didn't work for me, it seems to be down, and i didn't feel like posting about it until now so you might want to fix it for me please when you get the chance.

Best answers
Nothing happening.... well guess ill shut down media player....
....What's this "media player does not respond"?Close now....nothing?.....
... Shut down you stubid ****!....
Thats what happened with my computer....

Best answers
I don't get it...i put it up again...my friends on AIM see it...don't know why you guys can't

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading it now, I'll check if it works.

-edit-

Okay, it works. But I can't say it's good.

There's too much talking scenes in it, most of them would not make a lot of sense if you used raws.

Second. A lot of stuff was displayed in the wrong order, as if it were mixed up.

I see your video revolves around Ichigo and Rukia, it would be better if you would use a lot of scenes of those two together from the beginning of the anime till where we are now, and end it with the scene where Ichigo flies up and lands on the bridge.

Best answers
well like i said, i made it in 30 minutes and wasn't really meant to have a full finished touch to it. Yes the Talking does hinder it...i will be getting the items i need shortly so that i may edit my video. The clips do not have to be in order...i do not see a defining point to that. The reason i used a lot of episodes that were released now was because i am honestly tired of seeing the same thing in all bleach music videos...that is what revolves around the first 5 episodes...All the videos i download revolve around those episodes and i decided, why not try something new...won't have as much development BUT, could prove to be slightly entertaining

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom