SUPERSAIYAN OR SUPERNAMEK

Best answers
I LOVE SUPERSAIYANS.BUT WHEN PICOLLO TURNS SUPER NAMEK,I WONDER WHO IS STRONGER????HOPEFULLY IS SUPERSAIYAN

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things:
1 wrong section
2 why do you write in caps

And just so you know a supernamek is stronger (im refering to android saga)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Namek...it really depends what you're talking about here.

In movie 4 a Super Namek is described as 'a Namek who unlocks a higher consciousness within'. Piccolo was one, then he split into Kami and Piccolo Daimao, then Piccolo Daimao reincarnated himself as Piccolo Jr. Then Jr. ate Kami and became a Super Namek, but lost the power when Goku made him throw up Kami, so he was no longer a Super Namek. They then reunited in the Androids Saga to become a Super Namek again. Lord Slug was the only other Super Namek you see. Both have the ability to get huge, although it works against both of them.

So yeah...Super Saiyans are stronger, and better in just about every way.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than how come Piccolo was as strong as C17 while C18 beat a SSJ^^

And C17 is stronger than C18

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
c18 is the stronger of the two, nevermind, in fact, their about even.

Anyways in android saga, Piccolo was the strongest fighter up untill cell became imperfect cell. I mean, Vegeta would've got his ass handed to him by c20, while picollo gave him a fight for his life. Picollo also was the one who handed cell's ass to him, and c17. so super namek > super saiyajin.

Best answers
I may be wrong but i believe , cell first stage (first stage i hated the most) ended up bein stronger then picollo because he went thru the towns absorbing people and only Andriod 16 stood a chance against him untill he transformed into 2nd stage.i know its a lil of topic from the super namek thing but yer ;)

DMW

Best answers
Well in those saga's they were all new to the super form,would piccolo beat a maximum powered ssj.

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's not the title or form that gives them strength over another. Super Saiyan only builds on the power you already have. You can't compare which is stronger, "Super Saiyan or Super Namek". It's who's stronger in general. Perfect example, Brolly only attains the Super Saiyan status, he's just a legend so his power is ridiculously strong. Being only Super Saiyan, he was stronger than those that were Super Saiyan 2.

Best answers
Supernamek was when Piccolo joined with Kami then he became as strong as C17 who is the strongest of the duo. But a few episodes later vegeta and trunks decends from training and are now the strongest (and also vegeta was the strongest of those two..people will argue but the only reason trunks seems stronger is becasue he went further in ussj trans then vegeta did,cause vegeta knew that that form would only slow you down).

why do people compare fighters from diffrent time-lines (ex.diffrent time-lines = comparing piccolo from ep 112 and vegeta from ep 25..just stupid if you ask me :fight: )

and C20 was even weaker then C19 which vegeta toyed with so C20 would probably get pawned by vegeta.

one more thing,superman is best...no goku is..no superman is..no goku is..but batman is better then krillin..no he isnt batman cant fly...but flash is fastest..no goku is...no flash is...well superman can lift 40 ton with one hand..well goku lifted 40 tons while training in the otherworld in episode who cares.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom