[Anime]Bleach 43[Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was a good episode,but does anyone else think this research guy (keep forgetting his name) is annoying? i mean, he thinks he is really cool and all but he is weak :eek: he can only win trough his technoligy >.<

Best answers
I kept wanting to punch my monitor each time he opened his mouth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How emotional >_>. Anyway well unlike Zaraki that dr. guy is smart, very smart surely he has to use his mental advantage by using his tech things.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
well, he wouldnt be captain rank if he "just" uses technology. i belive he will come up with something different then that soon :p
however, am i the only one that thinks that this guy is really scary? not in a horror-scary way .. just.. scary >_>

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not underestimate Mayuri.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know the guy is pretty strong [Manga SPOILER(highlight] especially if he releases his ban kai but he still sux :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really think the guys sword naturally releases that stuff (at least that is what they made it out to be). So with a tactical advantage like that, wouldnt it be natural for him to be the leader of the research and development..... either way the first time I saw him, I thought they had a hollow in thier ranks.

Best answers
that tech captain is on the list of animated people that has to die..hes right after sakura.
I mean,hes not interesting,i dont want to know more about him..just that he die...hes just wrong,wrong,wrong,wrong..a captain is supposed to be the best of the best,using tech and posion to fight,so uber boring..would really like to see him try that on Byakaku or Zaraki.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also think he's scary, but Ishida's pulling out the cool eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom