Newbie Question

Best answers
I have noticed then while playing ESF (against bot [Only people I can go against and win ^_^ lol]) then I can go a while wooping up on them when when I die or they kill me, I can go from a power level of 2,000,000 to a power level of 1,8??,???. After, wondering what happens I go on fighting and the same thing happens. I'll go up, die, and drop power level points. I don't understand if that is wha is supposed to happen or what?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a thing called powerlevel catchup. It's a CVAR you can set when you create a server. You most likely want to turn it off, or to zero'

I think the console command is cl_plcatchup 0/1. Someone correct me if that's not it.

Best answers
Well, it doesn't seem to be working all I see is cl_pitchup cl_pitchdown and the other one I can't remember at the moment, but It isn't cl_plcatchup. I don't know they are the ones that I'm and looking for. Like when You go into the consle and type in something that you are looking for and it comes up in the little draw down menu. Well, typing in "cl_c" "brought those up typing "cl_pl" shows nothing and I even tried finish it out and it said "unknown command: cl_plcatchup"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The command is mp_plcatchup 0/1. My bad.

Also, try not to double post. Thanks :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom