counter-strike only?

Best answers
ok i have read all the FAQ's, and i realize that the topic of how to get ESF installed is getting very, very old. i did go on the mirc channel (#esf-help) and no one was on so here goes...just wondering if it is possible to get ESF on my computer if i only have counter-strike 1.6, rather than also having half-life. I have read the FAQ's and they seem to bundle cs 1.6 and hl together, not really specifying if you can get esf while only having CS. i have tried to my best knowledge getting ESF on my computer with just CS--but that only goes so far to say that i started up a game of CS, quit out, then tried to install--but the install button is still greyed out! if im just being an idiot, let me know--but if you can help me in any way please do so. Thanks again people.

-War

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you get your copy of CS 1.6 through a bundle with Condition-Zero?
If so you cannot install using CS.

Also, make sure the next time you try to join #esf-help that you are on the Gamesurge server network, because I do not see a record of you joining the channel :).

Best answers
But, if you got the stand alone Cs retail version, then you are able to play ESF, because you will be able to download HL1 for free through steam.

Best answers
well... ive got cz and i heared that i need hl for playing esf so i didnt download it yet. but u sayd that u can download hl trough steam 4 free....
but i didnt find where
(sorry for my grammar mistakes im not english/american)

~Flameskull~

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can download HL for free UNLESS you have Condition Zero.

CZ dosent allow you to download HL or play aney mods for HL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom