USSJ TRUNKS OR USSJ VEGETA??!!!

Prince Of Pride

P
cell is a big fat lier i mean he told trunks that vegeta was no match for him and trunks thought that too but really vegeta knew his limits and if he wanted to pump up his muscles as trunks did he could have but the muscles would slow him up and he would've moved like a turtle and heres the proof after trunks had fought cell and lost he reconised that vegeta knew his limits to acend beyong a super sayajin..anyone agreez??

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I concur.

Why god... why?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prince Of Pride (Now in English) said:
Cell is a big fat liar I mean he told Trunks that Vegeta was no match for him and Trunks thought so too, but really Vegeta knew his limits and if he wanted to pump up his muscles as Trunks did he could have, but the muscles would slow him down and he would've moved like a turtle. Here's the proof, after Trunks had fought Cell and lost he recognised that Vegeta knew his limits to ascend beyong a super saiyan..anyone agree?
Who are you arguing against beside yourself? Vegeta knew that he'd be too slow if he ascended past USSJ, so he didn't. The fact is, Vegeta was no match for him as a regular Super Saiyan either, as he was too weak. Trunks didn't know about the speed disadvantage until it was too late.

DMW

Best answers
Yup trunks didnt know cuz he didnt actually have to try it out,i dont know why the z warriors fight by rules when it comes to saving the earth.I dont care what the reason is,i dont see why goku,vegeta,trunks,gohan,krillin,piccolo,ect...Didnt just jump cell,4 ssj, a human who can use distructo disk,and the super namekian.But no in the cell games we will take turns.All they gotta do is jump him,its for a good cause and a good reason.It would be different if cell just wanted a good fight,but he was gonna kill everything(your family will die if he doesnt first)so.... why not just jump his ass and get it over with.I know its just a cartoon but still.In the movie they attempted to jump broly,why not fight cell with the same heart and soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom