Awsome Computer Cases *56k warning*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found these at the FPS forum, known as the Garry's Mod forums. Not registered there, but it seems they're not really nice there. >_>

I want the coffe maker one.. *Drools*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm suprised taht that guys lego case didn't fry everything in there ^^. i see no airway passages, must be an oven for the hardware.

i'd take the killbill one if it was a different color. Yellow's too... ugh... and I couldn't have that sitting beside me everyday lol. i'd get annoyed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the piano one. That way i can be like "yah I play the piano" then show them. I also like the coffin/dead persons home thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the table computer thing, it looks so professional. The coffee maker one is sick, but hilarious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the coffin one is best, the lump of rock is the worst :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
the table laptop computer looks sweet, i want one \o/

:D Me too, it looks so awesome and professional. I wish I could see the back, I wonder how the thing is cooled :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind the piano setup (looks very nice and handy :))

Best answers
That one looks like a seat or is it a tacble.. I wouldn't want that capicino one because i mean capicino is hot then the computer might overheat. That and that red light woud annoy me. The problem with that seat lookiin one is that someone might sit on it. Is that other one a tanning bed? Now thats gotta overheat the comp. but i'd take it just wouldn't go in the tanning bed because i dont tan and the moniter would be sideways XD. I'd take it because it has the biggest monitor too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
That one looks like a seat or is it a tacble.. I wouldn't want that capicino one because i mean capicino is hot then the computer might overheat. That and that red light woud annoy me. The problem with that seat lookiin one is that someone might sit on it. Is that other one a tanning bed? Now thats gotta overheat the comp. but i'd take it just wouldn't go in the tanning bed because i dont tan and the moniter would be sideways XD. I'd take it because it has the biggest monitor too.
It's a coffin. o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom