King of Fighters Anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posted this in my forum, but I thought i'd mention it here as well.

http://neogeofreak.sbpnet.jp/news/0508/03/index.html

People are suspiciously wonder if it is actually an anime or the opening sequence to King of Fighters Maximum Impact. Either way, Kyo Kusanagi looks alot like Kaneda (Akira) on the sketches in that site.

Which is a coinsidence because Kusanagi (Kyo's Clone) is voiced by the guy who did Kaneda's voice (he also voiced previous KOF Characters - he was also the voice of Sean in Street Fighter 3 - and he did voices for other anime characters as well).

Anyway, that was irrelevant. I have a feeling the storyline will not be cannon, seeing as how so far we see art of Kyo, Ash, Alba and K' (Kei Dash). Alba being a character from the Maximum Impact series. I dont really care much about MI characters. Because of Alba's appearance on that site. People think that either:

1- The storyline will not be canon and true to the KOF Series.
or
2- It will be a part of the opening for King of Fighter: Maximum Impact Maniax

Afterall, they did use an anime opening for the intro of KOF'94 - Rebout. I find it kinda cool how KoF has alot of things that relate to Akira - look at the Tetsuo clone (K9999). I mean wtf is up with that? :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think those sketches of Kyo look like Kaneda at all...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No that was my personal opinion. I myself, think that Kyo looks like Kaneda on that sketch. But thats just me. I donno why I see Kaneda in him, hese not even wearing the same cloth as him, but I keep thinking its his skin tone, that jacket and his hair (even though Kaneda's hair was slightly diffrent than that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom