[Anime] Naruto 149 [Spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah well, this episode was weird, I mean, they were all searching for th Bikouchuu but why the hell didn't Naruto just use his kagebunshin to search faster =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probly cause they realised that Naruto using kage bunshin in every episode for every little fuggin thing gets quite annoying and repetitive to the people watching it.

Personally though i'm just waiting for Naruto to hit puberty to he can finally bang Hinata. Or Sasuke, he seems pretty into him too...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is destined to become a perverted old man like Ero Sennin, he will never get laid >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ugh. The kids are really getting annoyingly strong. I thought it was cool when they could never, ever possibly take on say, Zabuza. Cause they're genin. They're twelve years old. And those Kamaruichi ninjas or whatever the clan's name is, they must be chuunin or jounin level... but you just know that the little Naruto team of genins is going to totally school them. Beh.

This is why fillers are kind of lame. Like that "Great Race" filler, they end up beating a hidden mist jounin. A hidden mist jounin *wielding a Hokage's sword*. Come on. They're supposed to be like FLIES compared to a jounin; remember how badly Kakashi could own them? And don't even talk to me about that lame Tree of Might rip-off with the Hero Water... that was just the worst thing I've ever seen.

I mean I thought it was cool when Gai blew away Gaara's sand like it was nothing. It really showed you that even though Gaara was a little 12 year old genin beast, he still had nothing on Gai.

But then later on, these genins all go one on one with Orochimaru's ELITE GUARD, his best of the best, his personal protectors, and the *kids win.* Even Kimimaro lost; granted it was to Gaara, but Gaara is still a genin, and you'd think Kimimaro, being the legendary fiend that he was, would be able to handle a kid. I mean there are scenes of Kimimaro at like age 6 killing loads of hidden mist genin/probably chuunin. But no, he gets destroyed. I mean, in perspective, the four "elite" guardsmen had to go into their full transformations just to beat *two* Konoha jounins, but still... I feel like they should've done far better facing some inexperienced kids.

Best answers
i understand perfectly wut your sayin hitokiri fillers are pretty boring and such but about the gaara and kimimaro the only reason gaara survived that fight is cause kimimaro had that disease. had he of been completely healthy he woulda ****ed gaara and rock lee up np.

anyway about the episode is it me or do these fillers seem more and more predictable or is it jus me?

Best answers
yeah since he was sick kimimaro was weakned pretty bad but still gaara had nothing on him..gaara is my fav character but kimimaro was supreme..i mean only thing gaara could do to stop him was lower him 200 meters underground,thats power.

100 bucks that you wont get to see naruto fox powers..another 100bucks that naruto will be n00bish and get pawned and the others take care of the rock village team.

I Agree..everytime i see them beat up a jounin ninja i think: wasnt he a jounin? amg is only kakashi and gai strong jounins in the entire show?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Being a genin has nothing to do with how strong you are. You could be a genin forever and still be strong just because you didn't participate in the chuunin exams...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well u know, they didnt become Chuunin just cuz they lacked leadership skills, but they didnt lack power. I mean wtf, Shikamaru is a Chuunin and he's not that strong. And when they fought against the so called "Elite Guard" They went to their limits, i mean Chouji got pwned like a baby, only cuz his pills made him 100 times stronger. Neji only won cuz he took a direct hit. Shikamaru errr, didnt win -_-. Kiba didnt win too. Gaara won cuz of the disease. And the other sand ninjas won cuz they're techniques completely were how do u say a weakness of their enemies techs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom