A question about 1.3 (no no not release date)

Best answers
The outline says that trunks is going to have his "flamethrower" attack in 1.3, but how exactly is it gonna work? A short range high power beam with no explosion or what?

(please dont flame)

(edited for spelling mistakes...)

Well instead of going off and making another post or something like that ill just ask another question here, is ssj2 gonna have the sweet lightning effects? ;)

Best answers
I think only the beta testers know and have sworn not to leak any information. sry :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:
I think only the beta testers know and have sworn not to leak any information. sry :(
*rubs hands together* yes... yes... *evil laugh*

But dont go trying to look for the promo that shows the flamethrower! It doesnt exist.. Actually, this coversation never happened... o_o

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We will just have to wait until it's released. I think that's best anyway. If you know everything about 1.3 before it's released, when you come to play it, there will be no suprise.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lool I the flame attack is like an attack small range attack maybe I will hame a pic for u tu see

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a pretty cool attack. It just needs some heavy tweaking at the moment. I dont understand its purpose the way we have it.

Do you have confused thoughts yet!?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
its a pretty cool attack. It just needs some heavy tweaking at the moment. I dont understand its purpose the way we have it.

Do you have confused thoughts yet!?

Nope I am never confused, I just never know what's going on >_<

Best answers
ok, hopefully it will show up as a PoTW sometime, so we can see it in action (as much as you can see from a picture anyway).

Best answers
Hey, when exactly in the show did Trunks shoot fire out of his hands? I have seen every episode of Dragon Ball Z and I have never seen that, is it a made up attack or something? And the Flamethrower Attack was on the POTW thing a LONG time ago, if there was a way to view previous POTW's, then you could see it. Is there a way to view previous POTW's?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, while this has been discussed into the ground (so please, let's not discuss about any shortcomings of the attack/inaccuracies), the flamethrower is the attack that trunks used on Frieza after he cut him up.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Oh, well, it looks like fire, but on this Dragon Ball Z website i'm on, it says it's an energy beam, oh well, it doesn't matter, I just hope the attack will be strong. And in that reffernce you gave me ~Dark Trunks~, I hope Trunks does that stance to do generic beams, like to charge them up, I think Charka X had done something like that to his Trunks.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, not again D:

It doesnt matter if it existed or if it had another name. Its in esf. Please, for the love of god, please leave the flamethrower alone o_o.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most likely it is nothing more than a beam which the team decided to call Trunk's Flamethrower due to it looking just as it sounds.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What'd I say. I said let's not discuss that. And now since we seemingly had to go there after all, I have to make the thread go away now.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom