I ask for help and what do i get n00bs even in reading?

Best answers
That thing u aim with , is not called crossair??? or how it's called , no matter , how do i change it's forme , and by the way , why dosen't anywone help ???? I put a post and get a answer about HAIR . common dudes , try and read better

Best answers
_Goku_ said:
That thing u aim with , is not called crossair??? or how it's called , no matter , how do i change it's forme , and by the way , why dosen't anywone help ???? I put a post and get a answer about HAIR . common dudes , try and read better
riiiiiiight. Anyways you gotta get a different sprite and replace the old crosshair. There are a selection of sprites at ESF-World and in the Miscillaneas section of the forums.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
_Goku_ said:
You didn't get a spam post by someone who started talking about "hair" the word "hair" is in "crosshair" It's a compound word. I'm guessing you're not from america are you?

http://www.esf-world.com/main.php?content=download&category_id=1057

also, a handy little tool we all love www.google.com

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You didn't get a spam post by someone who started talking about "hair" the word "hair" is in "crosshair" It's a compound word. I'm guessing you're not from america are you?
I'd say not by the way he uses commas. Also Try using the search on these very forums just search "crosshair" thats what i did once and to my surprise I found it. Good luck with finding one.

Best answers
Sry , sombody was saiing cross hair , in my other post , sry for misunderstanding , and no i am not from america :D not england or anyother country that uses english :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom