What Program

Best answers
A whole bunch of different programs. You have to make sprites with a painting program, models with a modeling program. Theres just too many. SO theres just a bunch of programs.

Best answers
Can u list them for me, these program are what I need to make a different anime game

Best answers
Well it would take a while for one person to learn all of these techniques and do them well. It would take years. There are a lot of different sections in the forums and there are tutorials on how to do these various things. Modling/Skinning,Mapping ,Coding,Miscellaneous Miscellaneous is for Sprites and other stuff. THere are tutorials on how to do all of these things well mostly, on all of their sections of the forums. Just click the links and youll find them. The tutorials will tell you what programs to use. Most of these programs though you have to buy. Actually i think you have to buy all the programs unless you use the Gimp as a paint program. Sprite wizard is free it's what you use to make sprites into .spr's but youll have to buy all of the other programs unless you get a free trial of them. Just dont ask if someone can give it to you because that=ban on these forums.(I think if you do it repeditively)

Best answers
did they used a mapping and modeling programs that only works for half life like hammer and 3d milkshape(not sure if milkshape is only compatiable wtih only half life)?

Retired
Best answers
I think they used Windows. Till Last Month i didn't know how to use windows to Make Games but not its the pimp.

just use the help and support option in windows to search

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when I thought it was this easy to make a mod too. ^^

Best answers
i can use windows to make games???? really? and is it that hard to make a mod?

Best answers
yes. IT could take years. You would need years of learning how to code and everything. But once you know how to do all of the stuff it will still take years after that. It's really really hard to make a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just putting this out there incase any of you wanna-be modders get any cute ideas.

Recruiting for your mod team is not allowed on these forums.

Just so there's no surprises.

Best answers
Kasey said:
yes. IT could take years. You would need years of learning how to code and everything. But once you know how to do all of the stuff it will still take years after that. It's really really hard to make a mod.
ic -_- well i'm willing to learn and try :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom