how many players on one server

Best answers
in my opinion, esf is a very good game.. but if there are more than 6 players on one server, it loses fun, playing it..... what's your position? do you think the player limit on servers should be lower, or do you think more players, more fun....

i think too many players let you lose the overview... enemys are all over the map and you can't fight unhurriedly... cause after you have fought in a melee, somebody throws a kamehameha or something like that on you.... and that annoys....

tell me what you think about it...

greetz real-goku

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I for one don't mind it. If you don't like fighting in big servers. Then don't. Make your own server, and make the max 6 people. a server with 10 people has it's benefits. Teaches you to look everywhere, and not concentrate on one person. But it can get annoying when you are fighting and you don't realize someone is in the corner charge a large beam.

Personally I like 1v1's the best.

Best answers
i prefer more people cause that makes it more fun, and if beams become a problem, I just use advanced melle more on oppenonts and/or give a vicious beating to the beamspammer

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
12 player servers are perfect imho.... always a victim to beat up ;)

Best answers
I love em all...all different styles...ffa big groups and team play all help out...you have your basics of the game too in Team battles

it is like a normal strategy game if you think about it

you have your long range guys ((beam spammers))
the close range fighters ((melee guys))
The assistants ((guys that help double team))

there are more classes...((boredom ensues)) but if you think of it that way...it is kinda fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I agree with you, 6 players (3v3 team) is perfect imo. In DBZ most of the fights were 1v1 which I like, but at the same time you can throw your enemy into a teamates enemy to help them out, or destroy two at once with a well timed ki attack.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, I find smaller games are usually more fun, but why add an actual limit? If someone wants to host a 20-person server (and has the hardware and control to do so smoothly), why not let them? You can always join other servers, or make your own. No reason to add a senseless limit.

Best answers
I usually did 6 players when i played. Yes you heard me right PLAYED. My PC sucks and has like dog crap for memory so i had to take HL off and with it goes ESF...>_< but im getting a new one so I can once again play a 3 vs. 3 battle with my favorite characters. I only played ESF a few times so I suck which is why i like a lower number of people so that not everyone is kicking my ass.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like 6 people in a free for all.
If there is too many you cant have a decent fight with out getting a beam or two in the back.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smeg said:
I like 6 people in a free for all.
If there is too many you cant have a decent fight with out getting a beam or two in the back.
That usually comes from me on gamespace =P.
If someone good is in then I am actually bothered to play to my full extent, I like big games with a lot of good players. & if they aren't so great or if i get bored, beam spam.

Best answers
i personally like a 4 player server.... im not a big fan of alot of people in the server because of the fact that it laggs, especially if there are alot of beam spammers.... 4 player-8 player server is excellent....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom