I need to find a burner that burns dvd-r for as cheap as possible

DMW

Best answers
I have recently spent alot of money and my dad wont be giving me too much more,im lucky since chrismas is coming up and he wants another computer anyway,but i want a burner that suports dvd-r cuz i got a + r dvd,but need a -r burner for my burning needs.Anyone know a good site to get 1?

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i belive most of the rather new burners can burn + and - r
I'd say just go to the next bigger electronics shop around your place and grab one there ^^
no need to spend THAT much money on a burner btw ;)

DMW

Best answers
i know but i already got a burner for plus,just need 1 for -r so i thought buying one just for minus would save me a lil bit of money.I hear a burner can go for a good 70 bucks,i was wonderin if a place online had good burners for cheaper prices,i will take your advise and look around(i was already gonna anyway) but i was still curious.

Best answers
I got my DVD burner at Best Buy for like $50. If you have one in your area I'd recomend going there. It's pretty fast too. You could go to www.newegg.com

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i think buying a +/- burner will cost almost the same anyway ... i'd check prices on your local stores first
and about online .. it depends where you live. ordering something from oversea wouldmt make much sense because of the enormous shipping costs lol

DMW

Best answers
best buy,best buy,thats sounds familiar.O yea i know now,there building one of those over here along with a few other new buildings,i think its sposed to be done soon too,doesnt matter,by the time i get the money they will have been done.Thx ill try out best buy.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got mine for AU$75, pioneer 109 dvd burner (probably not the exact model name but meh). Go to pc shops or find a supplier, they have good prices and the service is good.

DMW

Best answers
it just dawned on me,i think i can ask my computer guy and buy 1 from him,maybe with a discount cuz we known him for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom