ESFILES [The adventure goes to extremes]

Best answers
Hello all.

ESFILES is a possible new ESF RESOURCE site but i won`t be the owner of it!!

you migh wonder: than why did you made/start on a new esf resource site again?

Well the anwser is pritty simple :) i was just designing a bit and a few minutes before i was playing ESF. Besides that i always have a problem with the LOW QUALITY of other esf resource sites (esf-world only in this case.. the rest is just about nothing). btw.. redsaiyan was low quality to :p higher but still low

Now i would like to see this in a website:

1. real HQ model renders instead of hlmv screenshots
2. good php coding. example: screenshot resizer, watermark adder on screenshots, filesize, past page load and a CMS system. (i couldn`t do these things on redsaiyan simply because of my own php knowledge but i can do it now :) i have learned ALOT)
3. a CLEAR and simple design
4. no or almost no advertising
5. NO POPUPS/POPUNDERS
6. all custom fitted things for optimal look and performance (site, forum, whatever else you can think of)

Now i hope that there are some people with good webmaster skills that want to start this site :) i will provide the layout and some php coding if you want.. if you just out some TIME in the site :)

Here is the start of the design (just the logo for now)

o btw... this could be in artwork but since it`s a start for a layout i decided to post it here instead of artwork.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck man. This does sound awesome and I want it to suceed, but I don't think it will for one reason.

ESF-world has pretty much EVERY file for ESF ever made. You can't simply get all of their files without permission from every person that made the file. Needless to say, that'd be impossible. Therefore, ESF-world is always going to have more models then you can ever get so people will still visit their site instead of yours.

I still wish you luck though. I would help out if I had any skills at all, but sadly I don't =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It sounds like a very hefty undertaking. Personally I think ESF-world does an awesome job hosting files for people to get. Easy to use, easy to navigate, good dl speeds. I don't think we really need another site.

But if you can get this going then all more power to you, it sounds awesome.

Best answers
it was just a idea :) whatever the outcome of this topic will be, i won`t run the site :)
and for the models.. i still have ALOT of OLD but still nice models that esf-world doesn`t have.

but again.. i only want to do this for the QUALITY!! not to tease esf-w ;)

[edit] Hey bud, sorry, but we don't allow advertising. Unfortunately I'll have to remove this part of your post.

so anyone.. DO THIS :) and a new W.I.P. picture will follow today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My suspicions of you just trying to advertise a hosting site are quite thick right now. =x

Best answers
lol i`m not working for them :)

but here is another WIP image :) it`s about done
you might wonder.. SO CLEAN with so little things in it... well that`s the whole idea isn`t it :p

enjoy :)

Best answers
Hi all!!! I was not message almost on forum, but i was look all news what happen in esf.
And wana give, if need ofcorse, my help. i can help with Web sites, if need and with mysql forums or other things like sound for games and maybe some other things
NS job with game, REALY GOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!! ;) :yes: :yes:

Best answers
i don`t wanna interrupt your happy post but this isn`t about starting a new dbz game :) it`s about creating a(nother) esf resource site!! :)

Best answers
yeh iam talking about resourcing site, like is esf-world
i can help with web site design or with scripts if need
iam just say what if need help message to me

PS:I was just say what you guys making great DB game

Best answers
well you can buy the silverz package on zoneserv like i pointed out a few posts ago :)
and btw.. what`s your native language?

Best answers
Sorry what my gramatic of english is very very bad,
My language is russich and lithauen :laff:

You message here: What web site parameter you want, what files support,
bathwitcht, space and so on.

Best answers
nice that you ask but that`s not up to me :) that`s up to the one that`s gonna run the site :) but i THINK that the SilverZ package is the lewwest package for a "file sharing" site.

Best answers
Just message who wana shared files
How many space need and files types support?????

Best answers
a men... :S make it up yourself lol :p you know what kind of files a resource site has...

.jpg
.gif
.png
.bmp
.rar
.zip
.ace
.exe (official installations only)

space: atleast 10 GB
traffic: able to handle 200 GB

o and i said "shared files" but just SEE IT LIKE esf-world!!! don`t do it the hard way!!
any more questions ;)

Best answers
Hmmm yeh iam all understand.
Maybe i can get that host. I will message soon how i can. why on this week iam a litle busy with study, but on weekend i will message about that.

PS: SORRY SORRY v SORRY for my english language. :(

Retired
Best answers
are u sure 200gb bandwith are enough for an esf ressourc site ? guess not.

Retired
Best answers
:)

im interested where u find something like that , may i change the host then :p

Best answers
max 200GB is enough for a start :) the first 2 or 3 months after that you need to double it or the files will be offline for about 1/3 of the time simply because the high bandwidth usage :)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
Besides that i always have a problem with the LOW QUALITY of other esf resource sites (esf-world only in this case.. the rest is just about nothing).
low quality my ass, punk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom