Can some1 Help

Best answers
Can some1 direct me how to play ESF using WON So i can play offline as well as play online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We would recommend against using WON. It is no longer possible to use WON to go online, as you probably know.

Installing ESF to a 'normal' HL1 installation, and thereby using WON to play, also results in many more bugs, compared to when you'd use Steam. This is another reason why we recommend using Steam.

It is possible to play offline with Steam. ESF 1.2.3 comes equipped with bots for offline play, and Steam itself also has an offline mode. Therefore, I believe it would be best for you to use Steam anyway.

www.steampowered.com

The only reason you would not be able to use Steam is if you don't have a legitimate CD key. =/

Best answers
Yea Im not gonna front I did download it off the web only cause my locl gamestore didn't have non in stock the guy said that he would be expecting some more games on thursday . And I had read an post saying you can play using WON I was just gonna play offline against bots until thursday so that way i can have experiecne and still enjoy ESF til I can play online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom