Question about Models

Best answers
How do i dowload the Models? Also are the models suppose to be upgraded graphics with the characters you play as is the game? If not then what is the point of downloading them?

Best answers
you dont need to download any models. just the game. the game includes the models.
there is possibilities of dowloading the so claaed custom models, which is models that the ESF-team hasnt made

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
If you're looking for ESF models this is the best place to find them.

As for the point, Models are more a preference thing than anything else. Perhaps you'd rather have one DBZ character in place of another. I do know of model packs that go so far as to include revamped attacks and a transformation to suit the model itself, but it's really nothing more than a face-lift.

Or at least that's how I understand it.. :D

Best answers
Thanks for the info guys but there is one thing i dont understand some servers i try to join is says i need some kind of potra fusion model. What does that mean?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm not entirely sure - been a while since I've played ESF - but it's possible you were looking at an EVM server. This is an off shoot of ESF, an add-on to an add-on.

We have a policy of not disussing EVM on the board, but if you want to learn more about it just look here.

Best answers
Thanks for all th information Engar, Evm servers look pretty cool. Now that all my questions have been answered this thread can be closed now.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Glad I could be of assistance, see yah around. :)

--Closed--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom