when ESF 1.3 appers??

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have waited 7 months when ESF 1.3 apper?? percentage of the game ??? WILL apper in 1 year 2 year 3 year WHEN???????? we waited to much ;( ;( THE PICTURE OF THE WEEK when apppers?

Best answers
Andreyesf said:
I have waited 7 months when ESF 1.3 apper?? percentage of the game ??? WILL apper in 1 year 2 year 3 year WHEN???????? we waited to much ;( ;( THE PICTURE OF THE WEEK when apppers?
lool Take it easy man and calm down have patience.And i also think that the project esf 1.3 is at 50% .The game is tested now When it will appear that is a secret and not 2 many people know it> :laff: :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is constantly being worked on, and 1.3 is the biggest release yet. We have a policy here to not give release dates because nine times out of ten they end up being wrong anyhow due to circumstances beyond the team's control, so unfortunately the answer is 'when it's done.'

The team is cramming a lot into this release...so believe me, it is well worth the wait.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't know. They don't know. Do something else with your life instead of waiting for this game. You have to remember to take these factors into consideration

-How large the project is

-They are not gaining any profit from this

-It burns up a lot of free time

-A lot of them are at that age when you have a HELL lot more to worry about then some dragonball Z mod

-They are trying to get as much quality as they can

So stop worrying about the progress, I don't care how long I have to wait since I have other things I could be doing, which I assume you do as well....So do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only 7 months? I know a lot more people who waited a lot longer for it to apper. They don't complain about it appering either. It will apper when it's done. It won't apper before that. There was also a POTW thread about why it didn't apper thie week. Have some patience and wait for it to apper.

And if you really are so impatient about waiting for it to apper, you could always join The Force Pit. A lot of stuff appers in there that the normal public doesn't get to see.

I think you should apper in there, it will help you calm down.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHEN DOES 1.3 COME OUT!? IVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 2 YEARS!!!!

Anywho, patience is a virtue. Um...good things come to those who wait. What would Jesus do? All of those apply. Just wait and be quiet.

seb

Best answers
Kaination said:
wtf you all talking about, i have 1.3.

there is a secret link to it, ya know.

You are SO Funny.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ppl, could we please avoid all the sarcastic remarks and not spam up these threads? I know they come up often, but still... ANyway, closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom