Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I just felt like knowing who uses Evm and esf or who prefere plain esf
For me i use both but just turn off Evm sometimes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I play esf. Even when I boot EVM, there are no good servers up or they aren't even fighting, so no EVM for me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not that unbalanced peace of horse crap, I use balanced goodness =P. There are also more normal esf servers then there are evm servers, & you can see why everyone is going to be playying normal esf a lot more, because of the differences that evm adds to esf other then just more trans forms (The teleport system is one such example).

Also, I don't like being beam spammed to death. That's one thing a lot of evm players will end up doing, use to happen to me during fights all the time in evm. Some random would become ssj3 and then just nuke the place & do nothing else.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, strictly ESF here. EVM is too much eye candy for me, leaving out the balance part of it, making it no fun. Sure it's fun to look at, but not fun to play in.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVM use to be good in old school 1.1 days, but now it's just lame.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Balence and gameplay > eye candy.

Always.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there really any competition at all? Regular ESF...

Best answers
i downlaoded evm cause 50% of the servers used to be evm. I have the mod installed so i prefer to join esf servers, but sometimes i might join a evm server for a ss2 gohan vs a ss2 vegeta(melee). Good thing about evm is that it has eye candy and higher speeds at higher transformations. But its beams...what were they thinking when they made the kame from a ss3 goku blow up the whole fking map??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played it for a while when I was...lets say...'researching' for BTL. I then promptly uninstalled ESF and did a clean reinstall. It's only fun if you're with a friend in CTDB messing around with forms and stuff, as a game it eats babies and/or sucks.

nge

Best answers
The only thing I liked about EVM was the new recharging animations, seemed to hurt my FPS less. Otherwise, everything sucked. EVERYTHING.

Best answers
Clay said:
I just felt like knowing who uses Evm and esf or who prefere plain esf
For me i use both but just turn off Evm sometimes
how do u turn off EVM?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i kinda like he swoopboost in EVM but thats it.

Normal ESF and ESF1.1 FTW

Best answers
well .. i play both, but esf normally, i only join EVM server if i see there's some1 i know or there aint just simply any normal esf server wicth has players on it

Best answers
evm only

I'm quite shocked at the way even the moderators are flaming this tread without explaining the details for example Saiyan_Overlord said WHY he dislikes evm which although I do disagree with his point of view, respect him enough for it because it's a bit different to the "evm sucks , enough said" which to be honest is lazy, pointless and spam

ok the tread is asking what do you play , evm or esf ? but REAL reasons are needed to explain a bit more and you can say I'm acting like a moderator but to be honest no-one else is at the moment so what am I, a evm fan to do ?

yes in evm there are beam spammers but what do you think will happen in esf 1.3 with the beams ? I myself have no idea how the esf team plan to change it but raven has told people that he is making a change to the beam system in evm so this issue is being address in the next verson (along with a few others)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I used to play EVM, but I just couldnt deal with the big bang attack from the sky stuff. For now I just play ESF.

When the next EVM comes out Ill download it and see what it looks like and what has changed. If its more balanced and less beam spamming ill keep it.

I used to have to ESF folders anyway. One for ESF and another for EVM.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What i dislike about EVM are the people playing it.
There are 4 groups:
1. (the biggest) Noobs that whine about your evry move and just go "Can i blob you so i can SSJ3" or "Im SSJ3 wana PS"
2. (second biggest) beamspamers
3. (third biggest) The "Its my turn to wish for the dragonballs" people who do nothing but whine when you attak tehm and only collect dragonballs all day long.
4. (the smallest) The people who actualy play it normaly. Thats about 10% of evryone.

That is the reason why i dislike EVM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom