why esf-team doesnt want to add gt??

Best answers
whats wrong about gt?????
that really got into my eye on a recent thread????

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's lots wrong with GT. It has lots of inconsistencies, and it's just not as much fun. It's just more of the same.

Besides that, the Team already has their hands full, even without GT content.

If they said they were going to add GT content, people would start making retarded suggestions like adding Pan, or even that little robot that's always around her, or Kid Goku and Omega Shenron and Super 17 and blah blah I could go on all day.

Too much work, and GT is crap. That's about it.

Best answers
arispaok said:
whats wrong about gt?????
that really got into my eye on a recent thread????
The question is, why would the team add gt content to esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing about GT, is that it's not Dragonball Z. See ESF is based on Dragonball Z. It's a bit of a complicated equation, but.. let's break it down.

DBZ will be represented by "a" and DBGT will be represented by "b" and my love for chocolate will be represented by "c". K? Now, breaking it down,
__
a^2+b=/ c

So as you can see, A to the power of 2 is quite different from GT. Hopefully that answers your question.

Best answers
hey that was a quick answer!!!!!!
in my opimion gt should break in to have ssj4 goku and get rid of krilin who i thinks sucks
and put a gt character.
gt content should be concidered a bit more, not now but maybe later.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a pointless argument/suggestion.

The team has already, time and time again, confirmed and said that they will not now, not ever add GT content.

1.3 is most likely going to be the last version. It will not have GT content.

Case closed.

Best answers
thanks a lot anyway
its too bad thats all........

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your'e really desperate for gt/movie content then play EVM, BTL (WIP) or EVOSSJ4 (WIP)- http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175. GT sucked balls anyway, & what let it down in terms of a series is that akira was hardly involved in it, leaving toei to screw it all up and produce utter crap (just look at how origional dbz's concepts and ideas were compared to gt, and had a lot more fighting action too).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT's philosophy seemed to be 'Overpower Goku as much as possible and alienate all the other Z Fighters. We'll make Vegeta SSJ4 but he'll suck, in fact the only thing he'll be good for is...SSJ4 Gogeta!'.

Doesn't bode well for a balanced mod that doesn't have Fusion.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really can't say that DBGT Sucks though, even though DBZ is much better then the GT episodes. GT is atleast fun to watch for something new. Some of the GT Characters would be fun to play with in ESF, but as said above. They won't add any kind of GT "at the moment" due they will focus on the Z episode characters first. And perhaps they will add more characters when they have nothing to update anymoer.

Best answers
Quadles said:
No it isn't...
Why not? :)

GT was pretty damn poor in terms of story, the SSJ4 looked pants, and turning Goku back into a kid felt bloody stupid. In any case, this is a DBZ mod. It will stay a DBZ mod. And the team will probably stop making it after 1.3.

That's pretty much it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Madmarkus said:
Because GT took DBZ back to where it should have stayed, in Dragonball. That's what made it originally so fun, a little boy on his adventures that made absolutely no sense but were just impossible to stop watching/reading.

GT brought that back, what's so special about grown martial art masters going around beating people? It's cool, but there's nothing special. Now a kid going around beating up people? That's entertainment.

Dragonball = Fun, Dragonball Z = Cool, Dragonball GT = Fun and Cool

GT is an awesome anime, everyone just seems to be suckered into the whole GT Sucks! fad because they don't take the time to check it out for themselves.

Best answers
Madmarkus said:
In any case, this is a DBZ mod. It will stay a DBZ mod.
Yeah sure, Sorry for going off topic..

I think so too, that ESF should stay as DBZ mod, and no GT add's
But GT isn't crap.. :S

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
GT is an awesome anime, everyone just seems to be suckered into the whole GT Sucks! fad because they don't take the time to check it out for themselves.

I did check it out. And i found out that BD is way better than GT. The enemyes in GT are craply thought of. Not to mention the story makes no sense at all. It has no head or tail. And all the fights are a total beamwar.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GT was an afterthought. Nobody want's Dragonball AT :p Kama, I'll agree with DB being more fun, but GT didn't hold a candle to DB.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Not to mention the story makes no sense at all.
...DBZ had a story? Sorry I got lost in all the "Phew.. we killed him.. OMFG!!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! Hey, we did win, phew... OMFG!! A STRONGER GUY!! WE CAN'T WIN!! THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!! Hey, we won, phew... OMFG!!!" etc.

And Cuc I agree, DB pwns all hardcore! Monkey stick ftw!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^lol

Yeah GT wasn't as bad as everyone made out. I don't think anyone warmed to the new art style and the rehashed story (Vegeta getting possessed and turning against Goku? An android absorbing other androids to become unbeatable?) probably annoyed a few people, but i'd never say it sucked.

Anyway, if you want GT in your ESF i'd suggest BTL, EvoSSJ4 or one of the other ESF addons.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arispaok said:
hey that was a quick answer!!!!!!
in my opimion gt should break in to have ssj4 goku and get rid of krilin who i thinks sucks
and put a gt character.
gt content should be concidered a bit more, not now but maybe later.
WHAT!?!?!?!
Krillin is the BEST. Dont EVER dis the baldness. The baldness ownz all.

Anyhoo its simple. Dragon ball GT is not Japaneese. Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z is japaneese and comes from japan, so we DB and DBZ fans only watch japanamation.

At least that is the way I see it Since GT didnt come from the Horses mouth, The creator of DBZ, it shouldnt exist as DBZ. It's kinda like the hundreds of fan made Batman cartoons and comics. They might be good, but it isnt the origional story line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom