Esf clans

Best answers
Are you a part of an Esf clan? If so, what one?

The rules say no advertising, so no posting your clan's website in this thread.

~)NgF(~ here :D

Mods I don't think this breaches any rules but if it does...please don't gimme a warning ;)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
[S2k] o/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently in Zen

Clans worth mentioning that I used to be in
-]IoD[-
SL
-)Z(-
~{ape}~ (For.. about a day o_o)

nge

Best answers
Currently clanless. Probably change when I get a computer that can run half-life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clanless.

I've been in about 3 clans in the past. One for Quake 3, one for Team Fortress Classic and one for Jedi Academy. The last one lasted the longest, though I don't know if the clan is even still together. I stopped playing JKA for a while, then when I tried accessing our server again, I could not connect. Our site also appears to be down, so I have no way of telling what happened. Only one other clanmember is on my MSN list, but he's never on, so I can't ask him either.

****ing around in JKA was so much fun. Oftentimes I didn't even fight, I'd just chat for hours, or we'd just mess around with the Force Powers and annihilate lamers on our server. :p Being an admin was so damn fun.

Best answers
Well, I'm in my own clan called ~)NgF(~ right now, but I'll list all the clans I've been in:
~Kai~|
-)Z(-
A.E.|
And now ~)NgF(~.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SyNw
GeA
~Kai~| (I quit Kai the first time round, and I just joined them again due to hundreds upon thousands of requests. I need to please my fans o_o)
-)Z(-
A.E.|
Apparently I was in [:=|=: ] for a day...

Best answers
Tell me, Zeonix. Why did you quit A.E.| for ~Kai~|?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me, Mcc, why must you always pry into my business?

Best answers
Whatever man, just forget it, the only reason why I'm wondering, is because everyone says you have reached a new low by joining ~Kai~|. But that's not my problem, is it? I think that would be yours.

nge

Best answers
Everyone, MCC? To be honest I doubt ANYONE cares at all. Clan hopping isn't that big an issue in a game with roughly 3 of them worth mentioning in the area, 7 total counting the week long ones.

If we're listing other games, I've been in several clans for many other games. Was a member of a former cal-o team for CS that was basically just a remake of several CAL-I players, would have moved up if it hadn't died 1 week prior to the championship.

For my favorite game of all time, NS, I've been to the cal championship finals once with team #cri, 3 time runner up for the cal championships. Currently for this game I join lower ranked clans with potential and try to bring them up to upper-tier quality.

ESF, all the clans I've been in start with ~kai~ and end with A.E., with none inbetween.

I offer lessons to anyone who asks in either NS or ESF, if they have a positive attitude and seem commited. I will not be accepting offers until the end of this month, however, as I cannot play until my parts for a new computer are ordered and arrive, upon which I'll be building it for anywhere from a day to a week.

/end random usless personal info

Best answers
I consider myself decent in NS, but I'm clanless :(

Are there many NS clans?

EDIT: And whats wrong with kai? Besides the fact that ~)NgF(~ is better ;)

oh ya nge you forgot about the clan [:=|=: ] and ~)NgF(~, they both lasted longer then a week so they should be considered real clans now :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I was in ~{ape}~ for like almost 5 years. I was recruited in 2.0 then I was just a newblet member until 1.1. After some clan stuff happened I took it over along with Kami and then Kami died so ape folded. Some of the members still play however.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nge said:
Everyone, MCC? To be honest I doubt ANYONE cares at all. Clan hopping isn't that big an issue in a game with roughly 3 of them worth mentioning in the area, 7 total counting the week long ones.

If we're listing other games, I've been in several clans for many other games. Was a member of a former cal-o team for CS that was basically just a remake of several CAL-I players, would have moved up if it hadn't died 1 week prior to the championship.

For my favorite game of all time, NS, I've been to the cal championship finals once with team #cri, 3 time runner up for the cal championships. Currently for this game I join lower ranked clans with potential and try to bring them up to upper-tier quality.

ESF, all the clans I've been in start with ~kai~ and end with A.E., with none inbetween.

I offer lessons to anyone who asks in either NS or ESF, if they have a positive attitude and seem commited. I will not be accepting offers until the end of this month, however, as I cannot play until my parts for a new computer are ordered and arrive, upon which I'll be building it for anywhere from a day to a week.

/end random usless personal info
Your so teaching me how to play NS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom