help

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you can't. =/

ESF is a HL1 mod, so you need HL1 or an equivalent retail mod (CS retail, etc) to install ESF to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you get (or have) a copy of cs from Condition Zero then you won't be able to play esf. You'll need half-life 1 (this does not include hl:source), witch you can purchase via steam for $9.95 or $10 - $20 in most game retailers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The above posters are correct. ESF can only be played for Half-Life 1 and not Half-Life 2. Also ESF will never go to HL2. Plenty of people have asked the team if they would and the team themselves even said they would not. They do not want to spend the rest of their lives working on this mod. If you want to make a DBZ mod for HL2, by all means go for it and I support your actions.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
The above posters are correct. ESF can only be played for Half-Life 1 and not Half-Life 2. Also ESF will never go to HL2. Plenty of people have asked the team if they would and the team themselves even said they would not. They do not want to spend the rest of their lives working on this mod. If you want to make a DBZ mod for HL2, by all means go for it and I support your actions.
If you buy Half-Life 2 bronze, silver, gold. You will get Half-Life 1 with it, so then its possible for you to play Half-Life 2 & Earth Special Forces on Half-life 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom