So uhh...its been kina stale lately

Best answers
Pretty much since september we haven't really gotten anything, not that you owe it to the community I suppose, but it would be nice to just see whats goin on, maybe a few extra pictures, i dnno, somethin :tired:

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
you should try out the Force Pit

...aka harSens emu slave house of death

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you even check the main site? The last post was for Halloween....
There's also this thing, it's called POTW and it's been updated every week....

And as always, the Force Pit is there if you are still not satisfied.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O September?

There have been dozens of new content exposed since then.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, a vast majority of the POTW's have been 1.3 content, like the new Buu models or USSJ Trunks.

I'd also like to point out that you only joined this month o_O

Best answers
maybe he has been looking at the page without registering?
[offftopic]raistlin's foolish brother was named caramon....[/offtopic]

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Caramon of x3 said:
Pretty much since september we haven't really gotten anything, not that you owe it to the community I suppose, but it would be nice to just see whats goin on, maybe a few extra pictures, i dnno, somethin :tired:
Yea, we should release a picture of 1.3 testing sessions each week.

..wait.

Best answers
Caramon, they have been releasing as much as possible. New screenshots is about as much as you can ask for, really. They have the outline out, they have new screenshots every week, model updates, map updates, with the addition of the Force Pit, there really isn't anything to be complaining about. This mod will continue until they say they're done, to move on to something even better hopefully.

When 1.3 comes to more of a completed stage, they will be struttin their stuff, trust me. Everythings pretty much still W.I.P.

Best answers
I'm well aware of the PotW, but that doesn't really give us an idea of any progress thats been made, especially when the PotW does not appear to have any new content.

Pain, I can read, yes I am well aware that a picture of Buu with a photoshopped pumkin on his head is exciting and all, but once again no better than a PotW, I just thought it'd be nice to know whats going on once in a while rather than just posting a picture. No need to come off in such a demeaning tone.

Draylock, I can see your point especially about the outline and such, thanks for not coming off as such an ******* like a few people.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Thats why you should subscribe to the ForcePit. We show off rather much WIP stuff in there.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Demeaning? Forgive me for not being a mind reader. In your initial post it seemed you were unaware of the main page since you said you hadn't seen any updates since September. You neglected to get specific, and to a certain extent, you still have. Now if you'll kindly refer to our ModDB page, you will see there have been at least three POTW updates which reveal new models or features this month alone.
http://mods.moddb.com/gallery/48/
So forgive me once again, but I don't know what you're talking about.

And once again, if you are curious about our progress, you may join the Force Pit.

As for your outburst at the end there, whether it was directed at me or someone else, I'm willing to let it slide. However, the next one you'll be getting a warning.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I have seen pictures of the new power struggle and new models since then. Since I have force pit access, there is still stuff I am not allowed to say. That's plenty for a 3 month span in my opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Caramon of x3 said:
I'm well aware of the PotW, but that doesn't really give us an idea of any progress thats been made, especially when the PotW does not appear to have any new content.
double u tee eff are you talking about? The potw tells you they are still active. You should be freaking greatful. Tell you what, you go out and find a DBZ mod that's active, and produce work greather than or equal to ESF- then I will take back what I said.

Be greatful they post pictures and all this stuff and shows they are still active. If they didn't do this, we would think ESF is dead and never come back here. Stuff like this really grinds my gears >.>

Best answers
I'm sorry I should have been more clear, updates about the game... most of its just stuff like forums have been fixed happy holidays ect. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful that you provide those sort of informations I just wish sometimes there was more about whats up in ESF, I guess what I am basically trying to say is I'd want the forcepit(I was unaware of what it was up until this point), but now that you point that out I stand on little grounds. None the less

"double u tee eff are you talking about? The potw tells you they are still active. You should be freaking greatful. Tell you what, you go out and find a DBZ mod that's active, and produce work greather than or equal to ESF- then I will take back what I said.

Be greatful they post pictures and all this stuff and shows they are still active. If they didn't do this, we would think ESF is dead and never come back here. Stuff like this really grinds my gears >."

Retarded posts like that were uncalled for, because I simply say something that you don't like does not mean I'm not grateful for what is already being provided. Humans have an instinct to always want more, and I am one of them.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
lol, but if we'd give out too much there would be no element of suprise anymore in 1.3 ;)

Best answers
ture, that is one of the best parts about a new game I guess. Like omg I didnt know I could do that!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Caramon of x3 said:
Retarded posts like that were uncalled for, because I simply say something that you don't like does not mean I'm not grateful for what is already being provided. Humans have an instinct to always want more, and I am one of them.
I let the first one slide. Maybe you didn't think I was serious about it? Never the less, there was absolutely no reason to call him and / or his post retarded. The irony is that it was your post that was uncalled for. You'll be getting a :warning: warning for this. In the future you would do well to watch how you address people on these forums if you wish to avoid another warning.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I can give you another one for spam if you like. Three gets you banned.
Feel free to take this up with me in a PM if you like.

Back on topic.

Best answers
Sorry for going off topic here, kinda. Are you Rastlin_Majere's brother? If so, welcome to the forums, have a good time. And im pretty sure you didnt make this post for people to welcome you also, but im trying to come off as a nice person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom