esf teams rul.es!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanted to says that the esf team. you gus rock! i mean- you jmaes a great gmaels and its wicked fun s stuf imean liek if evryone wud js play and get to no teh game it would be alsmost as poplar as Coutner strike. and let me tel y9u coujter strike si a great game man, great game. kick ass gam.e but esf rules. i mean the fihiting is kick ass jujst. so to all the gentleansm that m ade esf- IS ALUTE YOU! well... its name time for me, nightl

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take back that thing I said about you in the other forum - Maybe you are drunk. Sorry Zeo.

Best answers
got a little blurry after the word "counter-strike", but CS has a certain affection on people.

seb

Best answers
hmmm.... wasted from christmas eve :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aaaaaaaand, We wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas, we wish you a merry christmas...and a happy new year!
These guys just drank a bit too much.

Best answers
wish lieke .. christmas and um.. give me some cash would b leik aversame..some *falls to ground.
*his shirt says : 1 4m 4 1337 dr|nk3r

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
I take back that thing I said about you in the other forum - Maybe you are drunk. Sorry Zeo.
At 1:48 PM? Right -_-.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
THANK YOU

And esf team does NOT rules until the final verdict thank you very much

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom