Best answers
I've started to make a gravity room map for ESF.
i've put in sensu beans in the gravity room, up high, so it's hard to get, ya cant jump off of the ground in non-turbo mode and flying is hard, but if turbo ya can get the sensu beans a little easier.
Here's where i'm a little stuck, what should i stick outside the capsule?
i was thinking of the capsule headquaters on earth, or on namek just after landing, i cant decide, i also cant remember some of the landscape at both locations, can any one help?

Best answers
How about "Space" and a star that will pull you twords it if you leave the capsule.

Best answers
do you mean make a large capsule, and if ya go out ya can see a large star, and get sucked towards it, and have to go turbo/ssj to escape it's pull?

thats a good suggestion....

Best answers
Yep, just like in Freeza saga when goku was flying through space and he had to go out side. I don't know i just thought that one off the top of my head, it helps because then you don't have to choose a certain location to put the capsule in ie earth or namek.

Best answers
Maybe you could make it were when you exit it your in space and there is a moon or planet that you can fly to.

Combat-Hamster

C
I dont think gravity will change anything if u are flying since the code probably has the player with 0 gravity automaticly the only thing that would change really is falling damnage

Best answers
I have been creating my own games "Gravity Training" where I have increased the gravity to over a billion using the command
sv_gravity. Now I have noticed some slow down in flight and falling rate is incredible but once u hit the flying button there is almost no effect on the player. The only good thing about raising the gravity this high is techniques must be changed and players often lose enegy when respwaning(mainly because they drop a few inches causing them falling damage)It makes u play better and not so cheaply, while making u use more techniques of fighting.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good bit of fun. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
ok i've built most of it, just a few choices to be made now,
like how fast should ya get sucked to the star?
cos the speed when running and jumping is diff to flying....
how much time do ya wanna be able to sit in one spot on the other side of the map b4 ya hit the star?
cos i got it at about 45-75 seconds at the moment....
so at least ya can get a powerstruggle or 2 in b4 ya hit the star....

and you can fly away from it without TOO much trouble.....
even non turbo, but if i make it a struggle in non turbo, well you cant really sit in one spot you have to keep moving, so you wouldn't have much time to fight at all......

any hints for the hintless?

Best answers
is it possible to breathe in space?
You should make it so you can do a type of "drowning" like put something like water with a space texture and make it so you dont swim but play reg. because you can't breathe in space, even though all the chars do except for the androids or did they ever pant?

Best answers
Thats what i want to do

First off do it at Capsule corp.
I can help because i have the dbz tape at home.:yes:

Best answers
i doubt ya can breathe in space, but they look as tho they can in the prog, like just before frieza shows up on earth vegeta's out in space nothings happening to him....

i dont think i could do the drowning but fly like normal thing....
i could stick a trigger hurt out there with a real low dammage setting, but thats means ya'd get hurt nonstop....

hey anthony bivens, could ya post me some pics of capsule corp, or direct me to some? or even just describe which episode it's in and i'll try to find it....

Best answers
The androids were originally human and Dr. Gero mearely change there body parts for metal parts like he had done to himself. Android 16 and Cell were the only 2 that were completely artifically created.

I say you make it so it is water and make it like the water on the map ps_greatoutdoors in the mod FireArms. Look at the water on the blue side. Although you can swim in it, it is like the water is not thick enough to slow u down so you still can even get falling damage.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that thing with vegeta is filler so it has no bases on the show...

Best answers
thanx fer that, i gotta go ask them how they did it so ya move normal speed and stuff....

Best answers
but remeber when vegeta was fighting Zarbon on namek ??

Vegeta got knocked into the water and couldn't come up Because Zarbon was waitin

so maybe he holds his breath in space ?

:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cant hold ur breath in space... u would explode and freeze when u went out...

Best answers
but...

..in the First Movie ...Bardock, father of Goku. Bardock fights Freeza and his troops in space....when freeza makes this REALLY HUGE BALL !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom