Moddb Reward Show

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The show is still going on, but some of us already heard Pain (The Admin here on the forums). You all guys should hear it later on for those who completely or partly missed it. Records files will be added later ;)

Best answers
Congrats to ESF guys

The music was kinda annoying though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not looking forward to hearing myself on the air...
I was so nervous ;_; that sucked.

Good news though, we bagged 2nd place in the top 15 mods of the year. There will be an official thread/announcement later after the show is over.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hehe, i am Pain. I'll make sure to add the mirror on HL2files.com, and no swet. I would even be seriously nervous about it. Especially when allot of people would hear it. You did Great Pain! And congrat with your new mouse!

Best answers
Yeah, Pain, you did fine. One sentence about 1.3, but still fine ;O
Don't worry, your voice is very seckseh. People will love it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where is this playing? Is it too late to tune in, can we get the recordings?

ModDB said:
Question: What is scarier than a 10,000 pound gorilla named Kong tearing up the streets of New York?
Answer: 10,000 Dragonball Z fans

They certainly are a force not to be reckoned with. They attack in packs, and vote in numbers which is why ESF has made it since Mod of the Year started in 2002. Now I agree in part that perhaps they shouldn't be here, but well over 2,000 people disagree with me - so who am I to argue?

Earth's Special Forces (ESF) is a fast paced, 3rd person fighter based on the hit anime, Dragonball Z. Select your favorite character and fly, power up, transform, melee, and beam your enemies into pulp. Each character is given signature moves and abilities to compliment different style of play, some are stronger in hand to hand combat, others are better with energy attacks. Play in three different game modes, deathmatch, team deathmatch, and capture the dragonballs. There is a learning curve so newbie’s beware. This is not your normal Half-life mod.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ownage. I want to download this LINK ME!

2nd place is awsome. Who came in first? I voted for esf not because i'm a dbz fan. But because ESF ****ing rocks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Garry's Mod came first, hardly surprising because it was one of the first HL2 mods and by far the most popular (unless you count CS: Source). I was surprised that ESF came so high up; partially because it's on the HL engine, partially because it's DBZ (the marmite of game subjects), but mainly because of the lack of a new release since the last competition. Despite all of that, #2 is awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're #2, wer'e #2 ;0. Don't mess with us bish O/.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
O yeah, #2. And ESF isn't even a source mod.

Congratz team, you deserv it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You all suck. I said that we'd only release 1.3 if ESF got number 1, and now because of you, we won't. I hope you're all happy.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Smith| said:
You all suck. I said that we'd only release 1.3 if ESF got number 1, and now because of you, we won't. I hope you're all happy.
yea good one

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I think this is rather symbolic, you said you'd release if we got #1, and we came in #2, 1.2 anyone? Yyyyep. I'm so samrt.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I think this is rather symbolic, you said you'd release if we got #1, and we came in #2, 1.2 anyone? Yyyyep. I'm so samrt.
Please FP.. just die .. =P

Heh, anyways, congrats ESF. You guys deserve it. I noticed you beat out sven coop and red orchestra who you lost to last year. Once again, congrats.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
Please FP.. just die .. =P

Heh, anyways, congrats ESF. You guys deserve it. I noticed you beat out sven coop and red orchestra who you lost to last year. Once again, congrats.
Oh go eat yourself you delicious delectable sandwhich.

Yeah, the team does deserve it. You guys have to admit getting 2nd place for a HL1 mod that's DBZ based- That in my eyes is a 1st placer right there. Really, you all should be proud. Just think what 1.3 will be like, that's just sweet. Maybe you'll win it next year :) (if it gets released o.0)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was rigged! RIGGED! Where's the nipple slip you promised me Pain!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Kama said:
It was rigged! RIGGED! Where's the nipple slip you promised me Pain!
He ran away :eek:, with his brand new mouse ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom