Not a n00b!

Best answers
Im not a complete n00b, ive been playi ng for a month and ive reached a skill peak. Of course the best players are so good, i comparitively suck. But i can double push back and own newbs, and play with moderatly good people, my sensativity is set to 15.Here is my question, when im playing with really good people, like in kai or zen, i get pwned in 3 hits.... pushback, pushback, and then they beam me when im rolling...... how come this fails when i try..... and hgere second, here is my peak.... what should i do after doing a double+ pushback???? i cant do a third one when theyre rolling in the air, and they recover to fast for me to beam them, i know people kill me when they do a double push back, but they do it so fast i cant figure it out... call me a newb, but i dont seem to be getting any better, just more of the same.....

one last thing, how do people recover so qwikly after double pushbacks and make it hard to spin people? i know to hold space and left click, but pros can recover from almost anything before i realize theyre free and im dead...

Best answers
try using turbo when your shooting your beams, they charge faster and they do more dmg, you will notice that you can also fire more then before when your using turbo in the same amount of time..and once u knock someone down, try turning on turbo, making a ki blob around them, and then beam jumping away from them, with the beam head near the enemy on the ground, but thats only when theyre completley down. either way..point of the story is..use turbo when shooting beams at enemies..

Best answers
thx. come to think of it i do hear that "on turbo" sound b4 i die..... great tip =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom