Another Change in the Mod Center

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
After allot of thinking, i think i will drop the new "Mod Profile" Website and leave it to the original Mod Center with of course changes. I know this is all complicated, but i think it is for the best. This way i can create Documents / Profiles much faster.

http://halflife2.filefront.com/info/ESFv1.2 <-- As you can see i have changed the title, and if you check out that page, some things has been changed. Addon section has been added on the top such as:

Evolution Class Extensions <-- added
Evoltuion Mod X <-- already has been created
Break The Limit <-- already has been created
EvoSSJ4 <-- added

And you can switch from v1.2 to v1.3 Profile that is under the banner. Remind that the v1.3 is not yet done, and i still have to create most of the addon pages, but that wouldn't take much time.

So just to let you all notified about my up-coming plans for the Mod Profile center. And besides that point, if you do check out: http://hl2files.com/modcenter , you'll see that all the HL / HL2 mods has been moved, since i am going to make the main page for all the news, etc.

I will enhance the current ESF Mod profile as much as i can, and i'd like it when it is done to give opinions, and idea's for that matter. And complaints if you have some :)

-----
EDIT:
-----
ESF v1.3 page has been modified: Screenshots added
ESF BreakTheLimit Has been modified: Banner & new screenshots added

-----
EDIT 2:
-----
ESF v1.3 about changed a little bit, new features added and the Design Documents added as well

-----
EDIT 3:
-----
EvoSSJ4 Addon profile has been added with screenshots added

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really good, i've bookmarked the page, looks like a valuble and informative ESF source. Good job.

Oh and this came up on the Half-Life Mods page...
Everything here is just mind-numbingly stupid.
That makes me depressed too, since I have to serve them,
all day and all night long.
Two weeks of information overload,
and then *pfft*, consigned to the trash.
What kind of a wretched life is that?
Now, please let me sulk alone.
I'm so depressed.
Lawl.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, broken link. :p If you see any, please notify me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom