dudes listen up

Best answers
seriously I can't spell English but nvm, esf team this is not to flame you but i really dont give a **** about your rank on moddb.. i just want 1.3 to be out so is it so hard to post this **** every week cause its taking years !!! (btw. tnx what ur doing the game is pretty fun.. keep up good work)

Best answers
Listen as much as i agree with you that it is taking awhile....

A) They are not paid, they do this on their free time and do it for you guys

B) if you can do better, make one

C) I'm not a mod but going around the filter like that is just childish

D) if you want it to be out so much, just pretend 1.2.3 is 1.3.....that or try and beat everyone in 1.2.3...i'd be sure to give you a run for your money.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanna see Pain's wrath on this one =D

Be patient. Stop *****ing. They are doing this on their OWN time, with NO (official) pay for the past 5ish years. They can take as long as they need with this release seeing how much effort they have put in.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their rank on Mod DB is irrelevant. Quality releases have always come before fast ones in ESF, and that will remain true until the mod is dead. They cannot forego their normal lives to satisfy your impatience.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, Exactly what Sarutobei said. If you cant wait, there are hundreds of other mods out there... We are putting our hard work into this for FREE. We are working on it... and you'll later find out how hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom