esf myspace profile?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not? =) myspace is pretty huge, its the next and coming up thing to get a lot of exposure

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please, no. GOD NO. NOT Myspace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF doesn't deserve to be put on Myspace. Myspace is so.. well.. LAME, at least I think it is. I know that, if a mod was put on Myspace, I wouldn't take it seriously. There might be people who could think the same thing, if ESF was put on Myspace.

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
ESF doesn't deserve to be put on Myspace. Myspace is so.. well.. LAME, at least I think it is. I know that, if a mod was put on Myspace, I wouldn't take it seriously. There might be people who could think the same thing, if ESF was put on Myspace.
I agree. Not necessarily that Myspace is lame, but people wouldn't take ESF too seriously if it had a Myspace profile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why does ESF need a myspace? Youre aware that this is esforces.com, right? ESF has its own website. No need for a myspace.

Why dont we just sign it up for Gmail and set up a nexopia account for it while were at it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Esf has no friends" =P

Now who wants to be in charge of making the sephia screenshots?

But nah, myspace for esf wouldn't really work, I don't think most of the people there are even interested in DBZ and wouldn't look good for esf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom