counter-strike

Best answers
hi im new to this and i have the helf-life day one reatil version installed in my pc. but since its windows xp it doesnt work. so i bought the RETAIL counter-strike and installed it. then i installed the latest version of esf on your site. i went to counter-strike, went to custom mods and activated esf. but whenever i start a game it doesnt run, lan or anything. the launcher itself doesnt work so i have to activate it from the cs menu. do i need to upgrade it to v1.5 or something? please help

Best answers
ok i got steam so now what when i enter my serial key they say 'DUPLICATE' serial key though i bought my cd just day before yesterday. is there any other way to work it?

Best answers
ok leave it just tell me which version of esf DOESNT require steam plz. any of d older versions i mean.
edit:a version which works on ver1.0-1.5 of counter-strike retail

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The only version which doesn't need steam is version v1.0 & v1.1 but i don't see how far you can get with that. Since v1.2.x & v1.3 will rock your mind, since its much better then v1.1 and below.

Best answers
EXACTLY SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THAT(CS 1.6 retail update) THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO KNOW THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
P.S. Can you play LAN in v1.2.3?

Best answers
Hey guy I can play ESF v1.2.3 without steam and I play it on Win98SE.
Can I ask you a question?
Did your computer report that it "can't load library <disk>C:\<folder>Half-Life\esf\client.dll" during the last time you run the game?
if It happened please let me know.
Please do not advertise other games on our forum. As for your problem, read the link in my post above. - Pain

Best answers
no i mean is there a way to download cs 1.6 the normal way without steam?
edit: if not please tell me where to download version 1.1 of the mod thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
svegeto said:
no i mean is there a way to download cs 1.6 the normal way without steam?
edit: if not please tell me where to download version 1.1 of the mod thanks
OK here is the deal. Warez isnt suported on this forum. That means we arnt telling you where you can illegaly download CS >.>

In any case you should realy buy it. Belive me online play >>>>>>> bots

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u DONT need 1.6 u need 1.5, and the most updated version before steam came out >_> but it is possible if you know how to install mods with LAN.. but you should figure it out =) since we're not for lan but for steam

Best answers
i DO have v1.5 but when i press LAN games on ESF(latest) the graphics come HORRIBLE, i expected the similar quality as those screenshots and if I press internet games you know what they say? "You're current EBF version executable is OUT-OF-DATE"
edit:how do you post pictures? then i can show you. and what's WON?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough already. People need to stop telling you not to use Steam because frankly, it only causes more problems.
There are 1.1 steam installers somewhere on esf-world or other sites, just look for them. If you have a legit copy with a working CD-Key there is absolutely no reason you can't use Steam. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom