The Chronicles of GTO

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Hey, guys, I was bored, so I decided to write a Great Teacher Onizuka Fanfic. This is my first fanfic, so any helpfull comments would be welcome, so I can continue to improve my work. I would also like to thank Evil_Trunks who helped me spellcheck, thanks alot man! And without further ado here's "Lesson 1"

The Chronicles of GTO

A fanfic by DPredator

A word by the author:

The Chronicles of GTO is my unofficial sequel to "Great Teacher Onizuka". I felt bored one day, so I decided
to continue the path of Onizuka's path to becoming the greatest teacher in Japan. The Chronicles of GTO
takes place one year after the events of the Great Teacher Onizuka Manga, all the students from the previous
class 4 have all graduated, and Onizuka now has a permanent position as teacher within Holy Forest. Of course
Onizuka is still a virgin, but he is currently dating Miss Fuyutsuki, except they haven't taken the step yet. Some old
students will probably make a cameo appearance sometime in the future (especially, Urumi!) For now I hope you
enjoy reading my work.

Lesson 1: The Legend Resumes!

Fuyutsuki: Wake up! Wake up, Onizuka-Sensei!

We see Onizuka, sleeping on his couch, wearing his trademark blue blouse, with no pants, and only boxershorts
covering his lowerhalf.

Onizuka: Hmmm..... oh, good morning, Fuyutsuki-Sensei.

Fuyutsuki: Geez, you're still sleeping?! Hurry up! Class is about to start!

Onizuka: What?! It's that time already! ****! I overslept, since I was playing BioHazard 4 all night.

Fuyutsuki: You're a permanent teacher now Onizuka-Sensei, you should act a little bit more responsible now.

Onizuka, quickly puts on his pants, and his jacket. Onizuka reaches in his pocket for his cigarettes and lights it.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

Onizuka: Damn! Now I am really late! Sorry, Fuyutsuki-Sensei, gotta run!

Onizuka gives Fuyutsuki a gentle kiss and runs off to a new class, new faces, and new problems...

[Fuyutsuki: *Teehee* He hasn't changed at all.]

Meanwhile, in Ms. Sakurai's room.

Uchiyamada: What?!? You gave Onizuka a permanent position?!? How could you give him a permanent position! Oh, my stomach is acting up again.

Sakurai: Now, now. Please calm down Mr. Uchiyamada. After last year's achievements he definately deserves it, don't you think?

Uchiyamada: Well... maybe... No! It's subliminal messaging I tell you! How can he become a permanent teacher, at a prestegious school like this?

Sakurai: Well he did reform all of the previous class 4's students, almost all of those students now go to college, and have thier whole life's before them, if that
doesn't account for something. He might not be like regular teachers. He is more like a sheppard guiding the sheep than a teacher, don't you think so?

Uchiyamada: Well... ummm... maybe you are right. But that doesn't mean I will acknowledge him as a teacher!

Back to Onizuka who arrives late to his new class.

*Door rolls open*

*Talk talk talk talk*

Onizuka: Good morning, class, I am your homeroom teacher for this year, Great Teacher Onizuka!

*Silence*

*Hahahahaha*

Iida: Great Teacher Onizuka? Hahaha! You gotta be kidding me? And what's with the bleached hair and pierced ears?
You pretending to be a gang member Onizuka-Sensei? I'm so scared now! Hahaha!

Yusuke: Yeah, yeah! Are we supposed to be intimidated now *Great Teacher Onizuka-Sensei*? Hahaha!

*More and more laughing*

Onizuka, by now, is physically angry.

Iida: What's the matter Sensei? You look angry!

Kei: Senseeeeeeei, can we please start class now?

[Onizuka: What? Who said that!? Woooooow, cuuuuutie! Wait, wait, I got Ms. Fuyutsuki now... but still... no! no!]

Onizuka: Okay! Roll call!

50 minutes later.

Onizuka: Okay, class, see you tommorow.

[Onizuka: *sigh* Another troublesome class. Although there where a few cuties, hehehe. No! What am I thinking! I have Ms. Fuyutsuki now!
But still... I could get some practice before Ms. Fuyutsuki... hehehe... no! I must not betray Ms. Fuyutsuki!]

Fuyutsuki: Onizuka-Sensei! How was your class? How were the new students? I hope you didn't have any trouble.

Onizuka: Ah, Fuyutsuki-Sensei, ofcourse not, they were very nice students, no problem at all, nope!

Fuyutsuki: I am glad to hear it! Say... would you like to have dinner tonight... in order to celebrate your first lesson as a permanent teacher?

Onizuka: Wah! Of course! I wonder if we should invite Ryuji as well and-

Fuyutsuki: I meant... just the two of us...

Onizuka and Fuyutsuki are both blushing now

Kei: Onizuka-Sensei!

Onizuka: Oh... ummm, you're in my class right? Ummmm.....

Kei: Aoba Kei, Sensei!

Onizuka: Right! Right! So what can I do for you, Kei?

Kei: Ummm, Sensei, I didn't understand this part, could you please explain it again?

Fuyutsuki: Well, I see you are busy Onizuka-Sensei, are we on for tonight?

Onizuka: Sure, Fuyutsuki-Sensei!

Kei: What was that all about Sensei?

Onizuka: Oh, nothing, nothing, so what's the part you didn't understand?

Meanwhile....

Iida: Man, we got a retard for homeroom teacher this year, don't you think so, Yusuke?

Yusuke: Yeah, he looked really stupid, how did a guy like that become homeroom teacher?

Iida: Yeah, I bet he faked his credentials or something, there's no way a guy like that could become a teacher without faking his background and all.

Yusuke: Yeah, hahaha.

Iida: Hey, I got an idea! Why don't we mess around with him, try to drive him crazy, or get him fired.

Yusuke: Hehehe, I like that idea.

Iida: I wonder what we should do first?

It looks like trouble is brewing once again, what are Iida and Yusuke up to? And will Onizuka be able to foil their attempts? Or will he break?

To be continued...

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its pretty good (but I wasnt happy when I read the part that
Onizuka and Fuyutsuki are together...cuz I havent seen all of the episodes >:l )

anyway it reseambless the original story line....
maybe try to think of something different then students wanting to fire teh gto?

p.s. are them episodes legal to download or not nowadays?

🍂 Regular
Best answers
dendza said:
its pretty good (but I wasnt happy when I read the part that
Onizuka and Fuyutsuki are together...cuz I havent seen all of the episodes >:l )
Onizuka and Fuyutsuki are never *really* a couple in neither the anime or manga, they have feelings for each other but it remains at that.

dendza said:
anyway it reseambless the original story line....
maybe try to think of something different then students wanting to fire teh gto?
I was planning on, wait for the rest of the story ^_^

dendza said:
p.s. are them episodes legal to download or not nowadays?
Both the anime and manga are licensed by TokyoPop in the U.S.A. so downloading either the anime or manga is illegal, please buy them in order to support this awesome series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seemed pretty good so far, glad to hear your planning on pulling it a different direction than "Students hate Onizuka, Students try and fire Onizuka."

The only thing that bothered me, was that whenever you were describing something from a third-person perspective, it was all in the present tense, rather than the past, maybe that's what your supposed to do, i'm not too sure, but to me it sounded kinda weird. Oh, and I think names were used a little too often.

For example "Onizuka, quickly puts on his pants, and his jacket. Onizuka reaches in his pocket for his cigarettes and lights it." I think it sounds better as follows, "Onizuka quickly put on his pants and jacket. He then reached in his pocket for a cigarette and lit it."

It makes it seem more like a story, rather than a movie script (Of course, unless that's what your going for. Which would explain the lack of paragraphs, and the format of your story)

One last thing, while the absence of it doesn't take away from the story, I think that the addition of more adjectives, and more detailed descriptions of events always enhance a story. Again, using the same sentence, Instead of "Onizuka, quickly puts on his pants, and his jacket. Onizuka reaches in his pocket for his cigarettes and lights it." Maybe something like this, "Onizuka frantically scanned the room, trying to locate his pants and jacket, only to fail miserably and end up relying on Fuyutsuki for help. He then reached for a cigarette, fumbling around in his pocket until he found one, and quickly lit it before heading out the door."

It says the exact same thing, but gives the reader a better idea of what exactly is going on, it also helps to describe the characters personalities and actions more clearly to the reader. Although, i'm kinda anal when it comes to things like this, and I tend to go overboard on it without realizing it, so just ignore me if that's what i'm doing. :p

Anyways, all in all, it's looking pretty good. It's GTO, so that's a plus right there, but more importantly, the story seems interesting and dialogue is certainly true to the characters. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you write a script, I believe it's supposed to be in third person present tense. I don't know anything about GTO or even anime but I'm a writer, so you can trust me!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
When you write a script, I believe it's supposed to be in third person present tense. I don't know anything about GTO or even anime but I'm a writer, so you can trust me!
Alright then, thanks for clearing that up.

Well just ignore my whole speal regarding that predator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom