I.am.back:)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
First.of.all.I.have.my.keyboard.brock(space.only):'(.Know.To.clear.up.some.things.I.never.registred.123u90127831782378128731231278938971.accounts.to.vote.for.myself.im.not.this.stupid.lol.I.never.use.proxy.i.dont.know.what.it.is.and.first.of.all.I.didnt.cheat.So.dont.blame.my.guys.for.something.I.never.do_OF.course.I.wanted.to.enter.force.pit.but.know.im.not.mad.because.of.I.didnt.enter.I.am.mad.because.you.guys.said.dai.I.registred.bla.bla.bla.THIS.IS.MY.SECOND.registretion.I.Didnt.know.if.it.will.work.......O.and.Encore..shut.the.hell.up.you.crazy.baboon.freak.Im.back.and.more.powerfull.then.ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you doing this? to get revenge or something? Please don't hurt anyone or something, we shuld just do this peacefully, and if what you say is the truth, then I hope for the best for you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey.donnierisk.look.man.what.encore.said.to.me.on.this.site #8 Today, 10:19 AM
EncorE_SX
Tadashii Fukei Join Date: Apr 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andreyesf is a stupid n00b which would do anything to get something. This topic is open proof for that standing, and his cheating could only get punished.http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=62053

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um. Just so you know the mods KNOW. They can see everyones ip address. And if they've been using a proxy or not. Hell, they have the power to go to your ISP and tell them to disallow you to come to this forum. They have a lot more power than you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I also have a website and forum s I also know about that, they can do anything if they put their mind to it, thing is I'm getting confused now, I don't want tyou to go, but I don't know who to believe..... 0.o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys... don't post in these threads. Just PM a mod or admin and we'll handle it.

- Closed, and banned.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You had multiple people join up to vote for you, multiple times, all from the same ISP, that looks really, really bad. Don't come back, m'kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom