European clan tournament released! Applications gap: 200!

Best answers
Welcome to our tournament!
This tournament is sponsored by : TF : & CnX.
With this tournament, we are aiming on finding out the top20 best Esf gamers in Europe. Everyone is allowed to join these tournaments, even the banned ones from our forums and servers.
The application gap is 200 players, which means, that 200 players at max are allowed to join.

To join, apply in our forums, and read all the rules before posting your application!
: TF : ( link to forums in our sites! )

Note: Version played will be 1.2.3 , and the matches will be held in our clanserver, which IP and password is: 85.25.132.157:27025 , tfworld .
Also, only europeans are allowed to join, as It's 'European tournament'.

If you have any questions about the tournament, post a new topic to our forums tournament section or to this forum topic.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The application gap is 200? What does that mean?

Best answers
I must agree, but theres no guarantee that there will be that many players joining. But also, we hope that as many players as possible can join, so that we will find out the long waited 'top 20 of europe'.

Between professional players in Europe there are constantionally(don't know if thats spelled correct) rumors of 'this' and 'that' being better than 'this' other guy. Unless the gap wasn't higher, It would be hard to find out the 'actual' pros, the ones who really deserve to be called Europes top 20 player.

Best answers
Hmmm... finally a euro tourny... i was going to apply for the american tourny a little while back, but i dont fight well at 150 ping.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People tend to not look at stickys, It'd probably get more applicants if it wasn't stickied :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
People tend to not look at stickys, It'd probably get more applicants if it wasn't stickied :S
Which is funny because theyre stickied to be seen...

Best answers
I must admit that I didn't think it that way, but I was thinking that if there will come many topics in these forums, this topic will go all hidden behind the others...

Well my mistake, but the tournament has been started with 41 participants... so admin can unstick this topic now =) www.tadashiifukei.eu.tt , enter the forums to see the tournament table, and perhaps discuss with participants or other esf players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom