U DESRVE IT

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I WNA LET U AL NO HAT U DONNNNNNNNNNNNT GET THE CDKGHIORET U SESDERVE AN I WNA T WTIELT YOU KNOW THAT U DO R WONDDDDDRUFNGL JOB AND PCJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOE MAN, UR THE MANS MEN UR. URN LIEK THATS SO NICE UF U MAN AN STUFF U O

AND KAM UJR JUJS AN ******* BUT UR FUNY MAN, ****IN FUNY AN IT'S HILARIUD ANFSD REEEEEEEEEDOM U DO SONX SO DON GREDI U SERVI LVE YOJ AL MANS U MAKE GREAT GAME ANDI JUS WNATED U O ON HA AND I'M SORJ IF I WASVER AJKCKASS FUJCKEISJPILED MYH DRINK GODFUJKINGA INED ****!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this because Zeonix was banned? Seriously. Account suicide isn't going to help you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I WNA LET U AL NO HAT U DONNNNNNNNNNNNT GET THE CDKGHIORET U SESDERVE AN I WNA T WTIELT YOU KNOW THAT U DO R WONDDDDDRUFNGL JOB AND PCJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJOE MAN, UR THE MANS MEN UR. URN LIEK THATS SO NICE UF U MAN AN STUFF U O

AND KAM UJR JUJS AN ******* BUT UR FUNY MAN, ****IN FUNY AN IT'S HILARIUD ANFSD REEEEEEEEEDOM U DO SONX SO DON GREDI U SERVI LVE YOJ AL MANS U MAKE GREAT GAME ANDI JUS WNATED U O ON HA AND I'M SORJ IF I WASVER AJKCKASS FUJCKEISJPILED MYH DRINK GODFUJKINGA INED ****!
Translated:

I just wanted to inform you all that you do not get the credit you deserve. Additionally, I wanted to let you know that you are doing a wonderful job, and if I may, PCJoe is the Male. You are like, Really nice, and I appreciate it.

Also! Kama, you are just a <insert inappropriate word here>, but you are indeed humourous. Hilariously funny, it's amazing and Freedom, you do son's that are not greedy, you serve to live as a man. You made a great game and I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry if I ever was a <insert another inappropriate word here>. Oh dear lord! I have spilled my drink! Mother of dear god, I am in trouble!

Thanks for the you let us know in kind words.

ESF does deserve the gratitude. Thank you, ESF, for providing such a wonderful game..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess this earns a warning for spam. I can't really decode whatever you're trying to say, but please stop making threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom