Did anyone notice?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vBulletin got updated, you can now edit posts without having to go to a new page as when you edit your post you can do it in the same page you are viewing. Pretty neat huh?.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BTW
ESF news said:
Hiya Folks,

We've just completed a long-overdue upgrade of the ESF Forums to vBulletin 3.5. This upgrade was made possible thanks to all of our awesome Forcepit subscribers, who have amounted $210 towards the ongoing hosting costs of ESF since September 2004. Thanks again to the following people:

cdudley11, DarkSniper, DragonDude, Draylock1, DScythe, ESFVoltage, Esf_Newbie, Evsei, Fatality, Fire Phoenix, frsrblch, Gama, Growler, imkongkong, Jonesdaniel, Kaination, KidBoy17, MuscularYoda, NeoBlaze, Ness, Numenor, perfectwingzero, Phobius, Ravendust, Rayne, ReCkOninG of FirE, Rixorster, Robby, SA_Gohan, sean, Shiyojin Rommyu, solidus, ssjevot, SSJGoku83, SuperDragonFist, T!G3R, TTSS, UltimaWeapon444, verse7, WhiteKnight989, Zeonix and ~*Logan*~.

Enjoy the forum upgrade - there are a number of cool new features, such as AJAX integration and more!
I think it was in the news ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
BTW

I think it was in the news ^^
I must of not noticed as I don't check the main page all the time =P.

Best answers
I'm. on. the. NEWS. POST! First one evar! YAY!

But yeah, the upgrade is really nice.

Best answers
General Overlord said:
vBulletin got updated, you can now edit posts without having to go to a new page as when you edit your post you can do it in the same page you are viewing. Pretty neat huh?.
That's actually a feature on most forums I have been to, so I guess it's nothing new to me. I do like how the smiles work again though :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom