It's not too late to save ESF.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what we should do is dodge the bullet. We all like the game yes? Why not change characters like BFP?

This makes alot of sense when you think of it, I mean, look at our problems with ESF as it stands.

• Goku and Buu are the toughest after their final transformation . . . with new characters we can introduce balance. Something that is sorely missing right now.
  • It would be an opportunity to excercise our creative muscle, the entire forum could help in the creation process! We could all design custom characters to replace the copyrighted ones.
  • We can add things that would never be in Dragonball Z, like vehicles or weapons and really make it interesting.
  • Most of all, we'd save our beloved mod, and save our community.
I've invested almost four and a half years in this project, and I'm very dissapointed it's going. I hate that this place is being destroyed by a bloodsucking corporation!

Come on Dev team, think about it. It's our only way to save what you've made.

Sincerely,
Cucumba
ESF Forum Administrator

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I vote for the kidboy model with the washcloth skin if you're gonna replace characters

*nudges forcepit members*

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I don't think theres anything we can do to prevent this so I'm just going to let it stick me in the ass and take it doggystyle while I watch my x-files. Because cuc you and me baby we ain't nothing but mammals.

Best answers
it is hard to say weather or not this was a joke like comon! isnt that joke harsh? Why cant u guys do something like flip the site upsidedown like they did in www.homestarrunner.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I assure you as the ESF forum administrator I'd be privy to such jokes.
And privy to their perpetuation? :fight:

Honestly, as much as I love the idea of ESF moving away from DBZ and adding more creative/original characters, and gamelpay, I just have a hard time believing you atm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick! Call andreyesf! He's a raging super saiyan that can defeat FUNimation!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in each cases **** funanimation they just can't damn understand that esf is a positive comercial for DBZ , they're too goddarn ......i dunno cucumba knows better even if this is a april foul or not funanimation sUX now , and i suggest swiching the chars because DBZ CHARS SUX ia i sayd it :(( (without vegetto )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
in each cases **** funanimation they just can't damn understand that esf is a positive comercial for DBZ , they're too goddarn ......i dunno cucumba knows better even if this is a april foul or not funanimation sUX now , and i suggest swiching the chars because DBZ CHARS SUX ia i sayd it :(( (without vegetto )
I talked with Pain and Cucumba earlier. This is no joke. Yes, I thought it was a joke at first too, but after talking to them they told me FUNimation was going to sue them all if they continue using their work, and etc.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.
I sended now an Email to "[email protected]"

With an URL to this Mod and asking about if thats true with shutting it down.And with an copy of the Screenshot posted on the ESForces.com page.And that the only Money the mod is making is buy buying an entry to the "force pit" to see unreleased stuff from the Mod.

Lets see when they reply.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
how 2 send a image??? cuzz i got u guys its only an 1 april joke i selected one of grega's post and ..............!1april dude

Best answers
That was a mean April fool ! i almost had a heart attack ! :shocked: Phew...:tired:

Best answers
when i saw the date i already knew it was a april fool joke

3th one

i liked the first one the most, with saying you guys were gonna change it to some mini-model (game) with huge heads :p believed you back then but now....:S

but nice try:yes:

try again next year guys:smile:

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
Well.
I sended now an Email to "[email protected]"

With an URL to this Mod and asking about if thats true with shutting it down.And with an copy of the Screenshot posted on the ESForces.com page.And that the only Money the mod is making is buy buying an entry to the "force pit" to see unreleased stuff from the Mod.

Lets see when they reply.

U FOOL NOW ESF WILL CLOSE DOWN FOR SURE NO NO NO NO NO

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We might as well start a new mod, we'd have to replace everything..

Best answers
Lets state the facts here.

Funimation realizes every Dragon Ball Z game they make is awesome, but they didn't trademark it in the letter. If it was real, they would have.

Secondly... THERE IS NO SECONDLY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom