esf for hl2

Best answers
is there a esf mod for hl2, i used to play ages ago, but only just reconnected to the net again, and was hoping a new Hl been released, was there a new esf mod to go with it??

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Lord_vegeta_ said:
is there a esf mod for hl2, i used to play ages ago, but only just reconnected to the net again, and was hoping a new Hl been released, was there a new esf mod to go with it??
Nope. ESF will not be going to Half-Life 2. There's a thread dedicated to this question, mainly because it's been asked over a billion times.

Sorry dude, I too wish it was, but it won't.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there isn't, there won't be, and there never will be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you can read a sticky at the top of this forum that tells you all about the team's future plans for ESF on HL2. It should be very enlightening. Check it out ^^

EDIT: *gasp* It's been stolen!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An extremely reliable source told me ESF 2 is going to come out on the same engine Crysis is using. He also told me everything he says is a lie. Figure that one out. Is he lying about lying? Or is he lying about truth telling?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is half life 1 only. It will never be ported over to the half life 2 engine because the team would have to pretty much start all over.

So thats it and thats all...

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom