another steam prob

Best answers
wenn i add the cd key of half life in steam, he's first loading but then there comes a pop up wich is called "Subscription pending": Steam servers are unable to process the transaction. you won't be able to play half- life until the subscribtion process is complete. we are sorry blablabla....... the steam team is working to rectify this situation, and will notify you as soon as the transaction is complete.
What do I have to do?

Best answers
Wait until they tell you? Personally I dont know.. After I installed half-life 2 it worked fine for me. Maybe someone else has your cd-key...or your VIC status with steam is kinda...iffy? been hacking lately? lol j/k

Best answers
Vitesse17 said:
wenn i add the cd key of half life in steam, he's first loading but then there comes a pop up wich is called "Subscription pending": Steam servers are unable to process the transaction. you won't be able to play half- life until the subscribtion process is complete. we are sorry blablabla....... the steam team is working to rectify this situation, and will notify you as soon as the transaction is complete.
What do I have to do?
hi well i'm downloading the esf installer by now but i have installed others mods so try this enter:

*EDIT* (is in spanish) in download sections there is a CS1.6 no steam! so just download it install it and then install the esf try this it will work, im going to do it when it finished the download if it doesn't work i'll tell u, ok bye

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Okay, regardless of the legality of downloading CS, I'm not going to let two identical threads run beside each other.

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom