It's not too late to save esf: the sequel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw that thread about saving esf by changing characters like BFP, but since that thread is closed now I'll just have to post my suggestion here: the ESF team could change characters like BFP, and then one of us or any other dbz fan on the planet could create a dbz char pack for it. Then he or she could upload it anonymously to a site like Dragonball Arena, ESF-World etc. And Voila! Problem solved. We have esf 1.3 with dbz chars and funimation can't do anything about it!!!!:devsmile: :devsmile: :devsmile:

P.S. If any1 thought of this before me, then sorry I'm not stealing your idea it's just a coincidence that we both thought of the same thing.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just so you know, the whole "oh noes, Funimation is shutting down ESF!" was an April Fool's joke.

And to be honest, I don't really like the idea. If you make your own characters, then why not make your own complete game? We can add pirates and samurai monkeys, too! =o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh...... It was all a big april fools joke, didin't you hear?.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reminds me of the blue shift models pack. Anyhow, yeah, the first news post on the page with the jiggly buu says in bold rerd that it was a joke. So yeah.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom