Sprites to match models

Best answers
Im not sure wether anyone has asked this before but I want to know if it is possible to have differant looking sprites for differant models for example Krillin and Gokus Khamehameha. Also I would like to know if I could use a differant sprite with each transformation so it would look like as the character gets stronger the blast changes. It would be cool so I could have normal goku with his khamehameha and finaly a ssj4 goku with 10X khamehameha or somthing like that. Thanx

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yes, it is possible. But at the moment i am not sure if you can simple change it to match the model state with the original Earth Special Forces. Like normal K-wave for normal goku, and a different one for the Super Saiyan state. I know it is possible though, with Metamod / AMXX. To make separated sprites, so the models will use those sprite(s) after they changed state. EVM Has such feature, so if you ever played that Addon. You'll see it's actually possible.

Best answers
Yeah I use EVM sometimes but I am unsure how to do it. I also have AMX mod and have been fiddleing with it but I just dont get it. Is there a tourtorial or something that would help me?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
There are AMXX tutorials yes, but not specifically for what you are requesting. Perhaps asking one of the AMXX wise guys around this forum? Or ask on the AMXX Forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom