Okey so now i blew it all up now what?

Best answers
I had steam okey it didnt let me connect not much problem so after that i played codename gordon or freeman i already forgot and after that i wanted to play esf i tryed to open it but a window pops up abaut source dedicated server i turn it off and esf doesnt start same went in to cs couldnt start any of them a download window pops up so i uninstalled both and now they wont let me install esf i cant press the install button or i cant press it for another reason? well thats my story now what?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Attempted to re-install Steam? While you're at it, as well tried to Re-install Half-Life & Earth Special Forces?

Best answers
i uninstalled steam and now i cant install esf or well just esf didnt try cs

Best answers
okey i fixed the problem so now note for every one if you have the same problem

If you cant install esf install cs first and then browse esf install to the valve foldier (must be cs in there or just browse it to your cs folder) and then it lets you install

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You have to run Half-Life once before you can install Earth Special Forces. The ESF Installer will Install ESF to the following directory, just remember that "myemail" is not yours.

\Steam\SteamApps\myemail\half-life

May i remind you that you NEED Counter-Strike v1.6 / Half-Life installed and run it once before you are actually able to install ESF.

Best answers
i installed esf didnt run any thing :D but i cant even creat my own server to play with bots now >.<

i messed up prity bad prity darn bad

wait i have the same problem with cs - esf when i downloaded codename gordon

WDT

Best answers
ok you can creat a server:go to game push creat server push left word i think server of game that push lan game

Best answers
WDT said:
ok you can creat a server:go to game push creat server push left word i think server of game that push lan game
dude i wana play online i dont have a lan connection just a net connection and i dont want to play with bots they cheat

by the way i cant start a free fight game no matter what i chose it will always be a team fight so it suxs couse i if i want to be able to kill every one i have to make the game 1v[alot](<-but mostly 1v5) and i get my ass kicked bad like i try to lift of the ground atleast to look around and what do i see well dont guess ill tell you i see 3-4 power beams comming at me and do you think i survive heck no i dont then i apear i just get blew away again its allways the same eather i get atked with melee or i get blew away and hard i never even got to tutch q couse its allways too fast

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
open the console
type in mp_gamemode 0
than type in restart

that should work.

Best answers
\Steam\SteamApps\myemail\half-life

with myemail do you mean the steam account name? o_O