Fighting Help

Best answers
Okay I see people goin at it in melee and some how they are able to follow each other around, and they are flying and teleporting all over the place and they always know where they are, and I cant follow them, is there some trick into a person, or do they just have no lives and play way to much ESF?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf has a very steap learning curve

Take a look at this, it'll help you start out:

http://www.esf-world.de/main.php?content=12xflashtut

dont be discouraged, the game is hard to pick up, but once u get the hang of it you'll get use to it =P

btw, i'd recommend putting your mouse sensitivity up and rebind teleport to a closer more convenient key, I use "r" but use whatever u like D:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shadow89 said:
Okay I see people goin at it in melee and some how they are able to follow each other around, and they are flying and teleporting all over the place and they always know where they are, and I cant follow them, is there some trick into a person, or do they just have no lives and play way to much ESF?
Just because there are some really good players, doesn't mean they have no "lives". Training a few hours a day, or even less increases your skills a lot. Depending of course who you are fighting. The stronger opponents you are fighting, the stronger you become. And i don't mean stronger in actual real strenght. I mean more in skills :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I changed some keys to the way I want them, like teleporting is mouse 3(the small thingy), I click and he teleports, also like said above jsut keep on trying, alot of people stop with esf as soon as they start, because they think it's too difficult, but trust me, once you get it, you'll faal in love with the game!

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with David on the tutorial.
Also experiment, see what you can do, play about with advanced melee and you may find cool stuff (not just the hidden combos).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom