The New Map

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Its a pretty sweet map. Kongkong did a nice job. There's only one teeny tiny itsy bitsy itty bitty thing wrong with it...

It was SUPPOSED to be BTL'S map! >.<

KongKong, I WILL DESTROY YOU SOON ENOUGH!;(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The beans on the sky box are way to big imo...

Best answers
cool ... it even has that blood thing ..... but what's with thoes boxes over there ?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are in the movie ^^

And Logan dont be so mean. BTL still has me ^^

Map looks ACE kong ^^

AHH finaly the anouncment has been made. Now all thats left is for kong to get a dev journal XD

Best answers
simple amazing job m8 :p ohh and gratz on making into the team, u rly deserve it ^^ <3

Best answers
Congratulations Kong! Gotta love that map. I'm looking forward to see more maps of you :yes:

Best answers
Not to be rude or anything, I'm sure you're all well up to your shoes, but I think this map really needs better texture work.

I was thinking it's only me or something, since everyone wrote it's AMAZING etc, but then I had a really long look at it, and I seriously think the textures are .... well can be worked on.

The pink ground looks like a wallpaper, and what are those dark lines all over the map? Shadow?
I seriously think the textures should be redone, but hey, it wasen't a question and ask for criticism, but a showoff.

Besides that, Good luck to you:D, and Congratulations!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Not to be rude or anything, I'm sure you're all well up to your shoes, but I think this map really needs better texture work.
agrees, the floor need work like Godhand said, else fine, i just always didnt liked those plain fighting grounds with no places to hid lol, though how big is a character compared to the flying bones and to janemba?

n1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I was thinking it's only me or something, since everyone wrote it's AMAZING etc, but then I had a really long look at it, and I seriously think the textures are .... well can be worked on.

The pink ground looks like a wallpaper, and what are those dark lines all over the map? Shadow?
I seriously think the textures should be redone, but hey, it wasen't a question and ask for criticism, but a showoff.

Besides that, Good luck to you:D, and Congratulations!
*coughcough*

I think he did a great job with textures, the hl engine can't really deal with high pixel images and stuff, and if you take a look at the pic I have above, you'll see it's pretty good compared to how it looked in the show...

But everyone has the right to say what they want, and so I personally think this is a great map.

Best answers
ohh ... now i recall ... there were thoes cubes over there ... love the bloddy pond ... but theres something i don't like about the needels ... ? ...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an ok map.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The needles are OK its just that in the show they were grey not black ^^

Best answers
This had to hit the boards eventually!
Congratulatios, kong, and keep up the good work!
OH BTW, whats that big red thing at the right?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the blod pond in HFIL ^^

Thats what look it gets in the movie.

Best answers
I love that map looks pretty freakin sweet, also the janemba sittin like in the mid makes it look even more awsome.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the map, though I do agree that a few of the textures on the map could of used a bit more work or could of had closer attention paid to them. However this is a good map considering the level it is based on & probably would be hard to work on & it seems like a pretty good map.I'd give it a 8/10 :). Someone will have to release all your good maps in a map pack at some stage ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom