HL2Files Needs Some Help

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
HL2Files is in need of some help. This has at the moment, nothing to do with ESF-Zone. I need some active, dedicated people with adding Earth Special Forces Files. Anyone that is willing to help HL2Files.com out, either reply here or email me at [email protected]

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
oh, really? I'm quite surprised that you said that Pain. :) I Appreciate it.

Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
HL2Files is in need of some help. This has at the moment, nothing to do with ESF-Zone. I need some active, dedicated people with adding Earth Special Forces Files. Anyone that is willing to help HL2Files.com out, either reply here or email me at [email protected]
read the rule...loser!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
read the rule...loser!!
I'll ask you to do the same. Calling someone a loser is generally frowned upon, let's not have any more of it.

As for what you may be referring to, ESF fan sites and ESF hosting sites are allowed around, so this does not break any rules.

Best answers
Pain said:
I'll ask you to do the same. Calling someone a loser is generally frowned upon, let's not have any more of it.

As for what you may be referring to, ESF fan sites and ESF hosting sites are allowed around, so this does not break any rules.
ok my bad....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you still need anymore help, give me a ring.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As you already know, i'm here if you need a hand :).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you are willing to help out HL2Files, then register at HL2Files.com if you haven't done so. Once you have done that, please reply here with your username. So i can add you on the list. But i am afraid i don't have any files at the moment to be added, but i think HL2Files.com needs way more ESF Custom files. Yet i don't have the time to do it all by myself

That's why I'm asking for some help. If you are willing to scatter around for files that are not Exclusive, then please do help me to add them. Any file added is being highly appreciated.

Oh, and Uncover Bunker. Even though Pain has already replied to you, I'm already fully aware of the Forum Rules. Since I've already been here for the past 3 years.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Being a Staff on HL2Files has It's good sides. For example, the more files you post, the more points you gain. And with those points you can get a free FastPass or a Free Game. You also get no advertisement at all on HL2Files.com, and these are the people who are on access.

-donnierisk
-General_Overlord
-Pain562
-ShadyD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.. I suppose i can help. But next month though, cause my net is shaped atm

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Shaped? As in capped? Limited? ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. As in BigPond. As in a lame 10GB bandwidth.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, Internet Providers with Limit's is really a big no no. You can always help by using "Server 2 Server" though. It's a nice feature to send files directly from one website, directly to HL2File's FTP.

Best answers
I really want to help you out.. But can u be more specific in what kind of things you need?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Alrighty, to make a long story really short. I need File Posters. File Posters that Posts Earth Special Forces Files on HL2Files.com, and i don't care what file. Sound Files, Model Files, Sprite Files, Packs, Client Files, and so on! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom